First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
WTB: ANYONE GOT ANY DELL OR OTHER - MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE TO SELL? XP, SBE, BASIC, 2003, 2007 PRO, Standard etc etc.
WTB: ANYONE GOT ANY DELL OR OTHER - MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE TO SELL? XP, SBE, BASIC, 2003, 2007 PRO, Standard etc etc. I am looking to buy these in quantities of 5 or more. Would like to buy large quantities of these and others. Also buying most all other Microsoft and Adobe software in quantity. Send me ... 30 May 2010 11:04
RAID controller card
Many posters here and elsewhere have recommended implementing RAID via hardware rather than software, so I Googled "pc raid controller card" and got a zillion hits with prices ranging from $20 to $800. Asking for advice concerning what I actually need on such a card, e.g., ports, memory, etc. IIRC Adaptec has (... 1 Jun 2010 13:03
WTB: Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others software - WE PAY CASH!
WTB: Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others software - WE PAY CASH! If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase computers in bulk... 29 May 2010 10:15
Bug Pretty Certainly Suspected
Recording Limbaugh today, two Inspirons (a 1200 and a 2200) running real producer (real audio's free encoders of audio) both went beserk, taking 100% of the CPU at highest priority. Very strange. It's been working perfectly unattended for many years, recording and saving noon-3pm in nicely dated files M-F e... 7 Jun 2010 09:37
What is 1080p (about screen resolution)?
It looks like Dells sales staff assume that customers are not concerned with screen resolution. Looking at an expensive laptop like Studio XPS16 , specs will only say 1080p about the resolution. I could not find any figures in pixels. For me , number of pixels makes a big difference. ... 28 May 2010 19:15
Strange Keyboard problem UPDATE
I've now managed to get the keyboard to respond. After plugging the keyboard into each of the available USB ports (there are 5 on the rear panel and 2 on the front panel) three or four times it finally decided to start working. I've checked the drivers and all are up to date. I'm now thinking that this is a margin... 28 May 2010 10:23
Inspiron 8600 CMOS Battery Replacement
Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 8600 and noticed that recently the clock has been losing time. I would like to replace the cmos battery but cant find any documentation from Dell that shows how to do it. I don't even know what type of battery to use. Is there somewhere where I could get instructions on how to... 31 May 2010 15:15
strange Keyboard problem
Dell Dimension 5000. When powered on the keyboard is initially recognised, as I can hit F2 and enter the bios screen. When the boot up process completes and the log-in screen is displayed the keyboard is totally unresponsive. Has anyone an idea as to how to sort this? Cheers, Iain ... 15 Jun 2010 07:34
eSATA port on Studio 1555?
I have a Studio 1555 laptop... never used the eSATA port before. Now I want to transfer some files from another hard drive. I have an eSATA cable. There is a port on the side of the case marked "(USB symbol)/eSATA" but the eSATA cable doesn't come close to fitting this connector. Do I need a special cable a... 28 May 2010 19:15
Full install disks
I just spoke with a Dell representative and he told me that all Dell will include is a "restore to factory settings" disk. He said if I wanted full install disks for Win7, I would have to buy the OS separately. Has anyone been able to get full restore disks lately? Thanks, Anne ... 26 May 2010 20:15