First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
How long should this take?
Dell XPS 430, 4GB ram, 2.93 Quad Core cpu, Vista Business 32-bit. Nothing extraneous running, I used Autoruns to turn off anything non-essential. I have a blacklist file from Mailwasher which I have saved as a csv file and opened using Wordpad. The file has 280,000 entries and is around 8mb in size. I d... 26 Apr 2010 22:50
Changing from XP to Windows 7 need suggestion of a good email client
I just purchased and awaiting the arrival of my new Dell desktop, installed with Windows Pro. From my understanding Windows 7 does not support Outlook express. I would appreciate any input on a solid email client that works well with Windows 7. Thunderbird maybe? Thanks for your help. Cheers, Greg ... 26 Apr 2010 11:20
Dell JBOD Array for 1F912 Drive Tray?
The old Poweredge 1550 1U server uses a drive tray number 1F912. Does Dell make any just a bunch of disks (JBOD) drive array that uses the same style tray? -- W ... 29 Apr 2010 01:18
Is this a decent deal?
I'm looking for a laptop with XP. Saw this on Ebay for an Inspiron E1505. I think it will go for $170 + $20 S/h and I will first ask about the condition of the battery. Is this a decent deal? (My use is minimal-- internet surfing, word processing, spreadsheet, online poker) Item specifics - PC Laptops ... 24 Apr 2010 22:42
Is this a decent deal
I'm looking for a laptop with XP. Saw this on Ebay for an Inspiron E1505. I think it will go for $170 + $20 S/h and I will first ask about the condition of the battery. Is this a decent deal? (My use is minimal-- internet surfing, word processing, spreadsheet, online poker) Item specifics - PC Laptop... 24 Apr 2010 20:31
Windows 7 concerns
I currently have a disktop, laptop, and netbook. They all run XP and work fine together. I currently can access some key files on my desktop via the other computers and they all access a printer attached to the desktop. My modem and router are attached to the desktop. My laptop may be on its last legs. If I bu... 25 Apr 2010 13:14
WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO RESTORE DVD's
WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO RESTORE DVD's I am looking to buy large quantities of DELL WINDOWS 7 PRO RESTORE DVD's I will buy these in quantities of 100 or more up in the 1,000's. I am also buying the below. I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs... 24 Apr 2010 09:23
WTB: Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package
WTB: Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I can use hundreds or thousands of these. I am also looking to buy the below sof... 24 Apr 2010 09:23
WTB: MICROSOFT - DELL OFFICE 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, BASIC, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE PACKAGES - I BUY ALL OFFICE PACKAGES!
WTB: MICROSOFT - DELL OFFICE 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, BASIC, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE PACKAGES - I BUY ALL OFFICE PACKAGES! Do you have any of these setting around? I am in need of over 2,000 of these. I can use Microsoft or Microsfot Dell versions as well as other OEM's. I am also buying lots of other software... 24 Apr 2010 09:23
Problems with my laptop-- suggestions
Howdy: I have had this Inspiron 2200 for about 6 years and I use it a lot. I am running XP HOME SP3. Lately, I am having the following problem: The computer suddenly slows down to a crawl. There can be a 3-minute wait for any response. Sometimes I'll just see an hourglass for awhile. I thought it might be... 26 Apr 2010 08:01