First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
economics to prolong a dell laptop battery?
With the main purpose to save money say over 5 to 10 years, what do you think is the best way to prolong the life of a dell laptop (E1405) battery ? After that time, I'd probably replace the laptop with a new one and want to use the same method to prolong its battery too. If it matters, I'd say I use this laptop... 25 Feb 2010 11:22
Dimension 8400 - is there a max HDD size?
I was putting a new WD Green 1.5TB SATA HDD in a Dell Dimension 8400. It is the third HDD. HD does not show up in Comp Mngmnt/Disk Mngmnt. I put the second one in w/o a problem. Original is a 160mb, 2nd was a 640mb. I cycled power but nothing. This was an OEM drive. Is there a limit on the size I can instal... 24 Feb 2010 10:49
Which netbooks are fan-less?
Looking for a netbook that is fan-less. Does anyone still make such a unit or do they all have fans now? ... 23 Feb 2010 17:00
Lattitude D830 / Windows 7 64 NIC Drivers
I do not see any Windows 7 (or Vista) 64 bit drivers for the NIC in the D830. Recently had to rebuild so went with Windows 7 64 bit since I have 4 GB of memory. Soes anyone know if the drivers avaialble on Boradcoms web site for this NIC and Win 7 / 64 bit will work, or will I totally mess things up by installing... 28 Feb 2010 07:47
Dell Studio 17 laptop in India
Dell Studio 17 is the multimedia laptop that is meant to replace your desktop systems. Notebook is packed with Intel Core2 Duo processors, 17.3-inch Hi-Def display, 1GB graphics card and JBL with SRS premium sound effect to turn your notebook into a multimedia powerhouse. For More Details http://www.shoppingre... 18 Feb 2010 06:06
Dell Studio 17 laptop in India
Dell Studio 17 is the multimedia laptop that is meant to replace your desktop systems. Notebook is packed with Intel Core2 Duo processors, 17.3-inch Hi-Def display, 1GB graphics card and JBL with SRS premium sound effect to turn your notebook into a multimedia powerhouse. For More Details http://www.shoppingre... 18 Feb 2010 06:06
How to Check Out That New PC
I'm about to purchase a Studio XPS 8100. It's been a while since I got a new PC, so I'd like to ask the collective wisdom: How do you check out a new PC? What do you like to do before and after you press the Power button for the first time? Daddy ... 26 Feb 2010 04:08
Possible to add HDMI outout to Optiplex 780?
I can get a really good deal on Optiplex 780 here at the engineering university I attend. However, besides doing school work on it, would also like the 780 to act as home theater PC. As such it would be nice to have HDMI output on it. Will I need a whole new video and sound card with HDMI port..... or is it j... 18 Feb 2010 10:32
Defrag program
I've always used Window's defrag program. This is adequate or can I/Should I be using something better? A newsletter I got today mentioned a program called UltraDefrag. It's free so maybe it's worth what it costs <g> What would you guys suggest? Thanks, Monica ... 18 Feb 2010 03:57
Dell Inspiron 1720 Sound Skip Problems With All Music Players
Have an Inspiron 1720 running Vista Home premium with 2.5 Ghz dual core CPU and 4 Gb RAM Recently the sytem has developed a problem with "skips" or hiccups with sound when playing music. It doesn't matter what player I use (have tried VLC, jet Audio, and Windows media player). skips are more frequent at high vo... 15 Feb 2010 03:14