First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Any info on upcoming DELL netbooks
I know DELL doesn't like the term *netbook* but wonder if anyone has heard about their plans for their MINI computers. There are a couple of companies that have announced they will be building new box's with the Atom N330 dual core processor and the ION video chip. I have a ASUS 9" netbook but find the screen res... 21 Dec 2009 07:59
No Longer Need An Outbound Firewall?
I'm asking for opinions on whether an outbound (software) firewall is still necessary, but first here's a little background to put my question in context. The reason I'm asking is because I have this "thing" about running a lean configuration. The question I'm asking is only applicable to users who are kn... 19 Dec 2009 13:47
Should I upgrade my Dell Mini 9 netbook?
My Dell Mini 9 netbook has a solid state drive but is too small.... only 8 gig I'm curious if other netbooks that have CONVENTIONAL harddrives can be used on their sides, upside down, etc? Reason is I am used to doing this with my current Mini 9. If conventional harddrives can be treated like this , I will ... 18 Dec 2009 01:49
Where Was She When I Purchased My Last 3 Dell Boxes?????
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1566011/dell-helpdesk-woman-breasts -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." ... 15 Dec 2009 12:14
Dell Customer Support
Short story made long... I have an XPS 630i just under a year. It came with an HL-DT-ST-BD-RE BH20N SCSI DVD burner. Over the last couple months 50% of burns failed unless I burned at 2x. All types of burning. Also, it's no longer recognized as Lightscribe, so I contacted Dell support through email and re... 14 Dec 2009 14:19
What is this file and where is it ?
Inspiron 530-WinXP Pro All of a sudden when I turn the machine on I have started getting a Dell box asking where DSC20.msi is. What is this file and where is it? Thanks ... 14 Dec 2009 18:49
alternate source for OEM Dell laptop batteries
Hello, I am looking at purchasing either a 6 cell or 9 cell battery for a Latitude D620. The notebook actually belongs to my Dad and he does not mind paying the full price for a real Dell battery. I went to the Dell website and found both. The 6 cell for $125 and the 9 cell for $155. I would want to buy it... 21 Dec 2009 23:31
13" Laptop w/ Optical Drive?
My daughter's been using her i6000 15" laptop for 4 years now, and it's on it's last legs. We went to BestBuy to look at the different form factors, and I showed her the Dell Studio 15" that I mentioned in an earlier post, but she wants someting smaller and more portable to go from room to room. She really li... 12 Dec 2009 08:03
"Hybrid" install of XP
I did a test install of XP Home with these parameters: PC: Gateway Thrasher (about 6 years old) XP Install CD: from a Dell Dimension 4550 XP Activation Key: from a Dell Inspiron Laptop The install worked, activation worked, and the Microsoft utility MGADiag.exe shows validation as a Genuine copy. So how ... 13 Dec 2009 13:11
Windows 7 bugs
... 11 Dec 2009 13:34