First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Antivirus Pro Virus
How do you control this virus? My computer got hit. I am up to date on all my virus software, and Windows update, Fireall, etc. I couldn't control my computer, and had to go to the shop. They got it out, and they said that there is no way in stopping this when it hits. Help. ... 27 Oct 2009 21:30
Pentium 4 2.8GHz CPU showing up as 1.6GHz
Guys, I have to fess up and say this computer is not a Dell computer, but since I post here quite a bit I figured some of you brilliant posters could possibly help me out. I have had this computer Intel motherboard D865PERL (genuine Intel board) and it has been running great for me. However, I want my daught... 1 Nov 2009 18:45
Removing Creative soundblaster from Dell XPS710
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:27:25 +0000, Andrew Hodgson <andrew(a)hodgsonfamily.org> wrote: Hi, I have a Dell XPS410 which I got with a Creative sound blaster (this will be the last time I ever buy Creative). Should have said 710 sorry. Andrew. When upgrading to Vista, I had issues with the Creative/Del... 28 Oct 2009 20:42
Any Suggested Computer Manufacturer?? - Thanks
TO: Ben, Tom, and Bill, very much appreciate your replies and excellent information! Ben, especially appreciate sharing your overall technical experience and comments. Tom, on 8 October, 2009, Dell did list the XPS 9000 on their Small and Medium Business web site and I had planned to make the purcha... 24 Oct 2009 19:50
Any Suggested Computer Manufacturer??
I am planning to purchase a Dell Studio XPS 9000 computer. However, I have become a bit concerned since I have been monitoring the Dell Community Forum for the last three months. I have seen many compliments about how bad Dell's customer support is now. Based on the total number of computers sold by Dell, ma... 24 Oct 2009 23:06
Computer
Do not buy a new computer. Get your's fixed. Try pushing the switch with a pencil/pen. If you get it to come on, leave it on. If that fails, then take the computer to a computer repair place. This is not a serious problem. Pen ... 26 Oct 2009 09:54
IT but does anyone know?
I am searching for a 64bit mp3 utility that I can use to replace MusicMatch Jukebox. I know there are lots of players out there but what I need it to do most is the ability to simply double click songs in my library and add them to a playlist. All the software out there seems to require playlists to be created in a... 26 Oct 2009 12:08
Is it easy to change from Windows 7 into XP mode?
I am buying a new Dell soon and want to get Windows 7 Professional. Is it easy to go into XP mode? ... 26 Oct 2009 11:00
5100cn Printer Error
I'm getting messages to replace the fuser units on our networked Dell 5100cn Laser printers soon. When I put in a new fuser, I get the message "10-397 Restart Printer" and I can't print to them. I've tried five different printers and six brand-new fuser units right out of sealed Dell boxes. All the print... 21 Oct 2009 19:21
News: Dell refunds Windows price for Linux User
Presented in case you'd find it interesting, otherwise pass on by... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/19/windows_dell_linux_refund/ William ... 19 Oct 2009 16:23