First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Blue Screen - E520 - Best Buy
My 85 year old father has an E520, running XPHome. It's fully updated, and runs the paid for version of Avast. He uses his machine for email and browsing.(I happen to have the same machine at my house, running VistaHP.) It's about 2 years old. He lives 2 hours away, is entirely technology illiterate, and ove... 5 Sep 2009 12:03
manufacturing mode: level [67]
Anyone know what this is. My daughter is getting it on her dell Lattitude 610, Google provides nothing useful. Thanks, mike ... 26 Nov 2008 20:12
2008 fashion Movado Kara Watches - Best Movado Discount
2008 fashion Movado Kara Watches - Best Movado Discount Watches Collection : http://www.watches-collection.com/ Movado Watches Collection : http://movado.watches-collection.com/ Movado Kara Watches Collection : http://movado.watches-collection.com/movado-kara-watches.html The Movado Company has been leading the... 12 Nov 2008 02:24
Unable to restore from recovery partition
I am unable to restore my computer from the recovery partition. When I double click Tools\PCrestore I get the message below and nothing happens. "Access to \Tools\dp.sc was denied." Could you please suggest me what I can do to restore this computer from recovery partition? ... 15 Sep 2008 22:31
Need picture of Altec Lansing ACS340 power supply
Hi all, I'm in need of a good picture of the brick power supply for an Altec Lansing ACS340 computer speaker system. The Dell part number for this brick is 0420R. These speakers shipped with many Dell desktop models several years ago. I need the specs printed on top of the power supply... especially the pola... 14 Aug 2008 01:09
Can't recover from Dell CD
I'm trying to reformat a friend's Dell Dimension 9150. It was used by his son and is just a mass of viruses and adware so he just wants to start over. I have the factory recovery CD and when I boot from it, it goes through all the usual "Setup is loading files" steps until just after the "Setup is starting Window... 24 Apr 2008 18:15
PBR
have a Dell Inspiron 700m and after I installed WinXP SP2 I noticed the flash message "Loading PBR for descriptor 4...done" to the screen right before the WinXP boot login logo. Does PBR have something to do with the primary boot record? ... 25 Oct 2007 21:05
Runtime error / Dell printer 922
Hello. I have a Dell printer 922 all-in-one: no problem with printing but I can't scan. When I try to open the "center" or when I press the scan button, I'm getting the following error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtaiox.exe Th... 14 May 2007 12:24
How do I connect two 1707FP monitors to a Dell Optiplex GX270
Hi, I am trying to add a DVI-D video out port to my Dell Optiplex GX620. I see there is a Dell X8762 DVI Add in Adapter Card, PCI-E, Low Profile, that sells for $26.95 at www.softarcade.net The Dell Optiplex GX620 comes with a VGA out. I have connected a Dell 1707FP LCD monitor to this via the analog VGA por... 15 May 2007 15:38
Installing new HD a 5150C
Hi, can anyone help please? After 18 months, my hard drive failed. I've got all my data backed up so no problem there. I purchase an 80GB direct replacement which I have installed. When I boot the PC I get the message: - No boot device available - strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility On pressing F2... 28 Mar 2007 16:06