First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Beep codes Studio Desktops
I'm having quite the time finding a key to beep codes for a Studio Desktop. I have a customer having some issues with the video on this machine. It gives one beep followed by a pause and then two quick beeps. Anyone know where I can find those codes? Bob ... 20 Jan 2010 09:29
VGA vs HDMI
I watch streaming videos/media on TV. I have connected my laptop to TV through a cable (I guess s-video cable). My TV is old and so is laptop. I am thinking to change TV (42" LED). One store is of the opinion that I must get a new computer with provision for HDMI connection to TV. The other store advises that ... 19 Jan 2010 15:45
Virus to my dell through email: ISP account and Web based account
Greetings, I know that lots of viruses can come with email attachments and in the email itself. Here is my question. When I read my email that comes from my ISP email account I believe the email is downloaded onto my Dell computer and is taken off of the ISP's servers. Now I am not sure about Web base... 2 Feb 2010 14:29
rubber pad replacements for dell laptops
This is a real technical question <grin>. Where do you guys get your rubber pad replacements for bottom of the dell laptops? Any favorite store or just any Walmart, hardware, etc.. ? Are they self sticking or do I need to use rubber glue? ... 14 Jan 2010 13:31
Dimension 5100 Card Reader cards > 4GB redux - Win7?
Here's a question. How about upgrading to Windows 7? I would assume the card reader works under the new and "totally awesome" Windows 7. Obviously a dangerous assumption, but IMO it would solve the problems of the buggy MCE. -- http://www.vatican.va ... 15 Jan 2010 11:34
Studio XPS 9000 vs. Studio XPS 8100
I'm still doing research into my next computer purchase. I see that the Studio 8000 has a model number change to the 8100. I'm looking for differences between the two XPS Studios. The 8100 starts at $699. The 9000 starts at $899. The main difference as I see it, is the processor. The 8100 comes with the Intel ... 12 Jan 2010 20:45
Optiplex 320 RAM Not reconized by Windows
I have same trouble with 320. Took 1 gig stick from my 330 and put it in colleagues 320. The bios actually reports them both correctly. 1 gig in each slot, but says insrtalled memory 1 gigabyte. The machine is still under next day service agreement so they came and installed new motherboard. Same exact problem. Never ... 14 Jan 2010 10:07
Question: Nearly Empty, But Still Full Hard Drive
I have a Dell XPS-Z 866Mhz Pentium 3, with 384mb and a 20Gig hard drive, which is running a fresh install of Windows XP. For some reason even though I've transferred about 1 gig worth of files back to the drive it is almost full, causing the reminders to keep popping up. Before I re-installed windows XP I had the... 23 Jan 2010 14:18
Latitude D%10 charging system
Lately have had a lot of m/b's go which I believe contain the battery charging system. Is there any obvious thing (fuse) i should look for to try to make these hang on for awhile. It's a school and the budget has been cut for replacements. -- Tekkie GRIP = Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians ... 12 Jan 2010 07:57
Dell Studio XPS 8000 Computer Memory
Hi, I want the full details of Dell Studio XPS 8000 Computer Memory -- sachin_mishra ... 13 Jan 2010 17:43