First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Alternate DNS servers?
What's a good alternate DNS server? Embarq (or whatever they're calling themselves now) is having a lot of problems. I need to write it down for such occasions. Google search is, for the moment, out of the question; but my news server I link by IP address, so here I am. -- rhhardin(a)mindspring.com On th... 28 Jul 2010 10:44
WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION CD or DVD ALONE OR WITH MANUAL
WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION CD or DVD ALONE OR WITH MANUAL I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION CD or DVD ALONE OR WITH MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE WITH SP1, 2 and 3. I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I... 27 Jul 2010 09:29
WTB: DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions
WTB: DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions I need quantities of DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions I will buy these in quantities of 5 or more. I can use 100's o... 27 Jul 2010 09:29
WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I AM BUYING ALL VERSIONS...
WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I AM BUYING ALL VERSIONS... I am BUYING all DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I will take any quantity from 40 to 10,000 I am also buying the below... I BUY USED AND NEW HIGH END CISCO, BROCADE, EXTREME, JUNIPER, NORTEL AND FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT - SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE... 27 Jul 2010 09:29
Hal.dll trouble
Does any one have a cure for the dreaded error of Hal.dll missing or corrupt. I have a 630I been running fine for a couple of years. Now at random times it will give the error of Hal.dll missing or corrupt. I have the original drive in a second bay not hooked up, swap drives out, copy hal.dll to the faulty driv... 10 Aug 2010 02:36
Do any Dell laptops come with a real OS disk
It is time to buy my last college PC (youngest kid is about to leave). I read here a while ago that Dell stopped shipping real OS disks, but there was at least one exception. I do not remember which laptop was the exception. Anyone know? Thanks in advance, -- Andrew Hall (Now reading Usenet in alt... 28 Jul 2010 10:44
Image to an SSD drive
I'm trying to transition from a traditional hard drive to an ssd. So imaging the working drive in use onto a file, and then placing that image file onto an ssd drive. The problem is that when the ssd drive boots, just after the familiar windows xp sound comes on, I get a message that says windows has crashed, an... 25 Jul 2010 23:47
refurbished dell studio 1737 freezing
i have a refurbished studio 1737 and it freezes when i'm playing games or watching videos. i try to remove as many uneccesary background tasks as possible but it barely helps and i've run dells diagnostic utility and memory testing plz help ... 22 Jul 2010 09:11
Need Dell XP Home with SP3 CD
I badly need a Dell XP Home with SP3 CD. Does anyone know any way to get one? Will Dell sell one without reference to a specific computer? Any 3rd party sources? These are incredibly scarce because they were only used on net books around the time Dell stopped providing media. It's a constant problem for se... 23 Jul 2010 16:54
News: PowerEdge R410 Management Card Spyware
The Register is reporting that Dell's PowerEdge R410 rack servers have malware embedded in their management cards. I find the claim that the malware could have spread to other systems on the same network interesting. The management cards I'm familiar with usually don't use x86 processors. http://www.theregiste... 21 Jul 2010 10:13