First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
What place/s in the world would you most want to take a self portrait in ?
On 2010-07-13 17:04:25 -0700, Pat <punisher(a)earthling.net> said: If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self- portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why. Heaven. I think that would be self-explanato... 15 Jul 2010 08:46
SD4000IS
I'm just getting time to start using this. It's a little surprising that when hooked up via the USB port, I cant see the SD card as a drive, with Altap Salamander, and simply transfer files that way. The only way to transfer files is with the Canon software, and then it will only move them to the Pictures d... 14 Jul 2010 10:58
What place/s in the world would you most want to take a self portrait in ?
If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self- portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why. ... 16 Jul 2010 01:15
Apple: Laughing at the sheep
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/mobile/07/13/iphone.4.duct.tape/index.html?hpt=C2 ... 16 Jul 2010 03:24
Looking for a website for video camera news and reviews
I know nothing about the video camera market and want to come up to speed on models and features. Something similar to DPreview would be fine for a start. Suggestions? -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the... 13 Jul 2010 13:08
Can digital photographs be used in a court of law?
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Scotius <yodasbud(a)mnsi.net> saying something like: That was '91, and tech has come quite a way since. The Pentagon since at least the '90s could, if they wanted to, beam down video of your regular nigh... 28 Jul 2010 17:22
Freeware to make animated GIF (can Irfanview make an animated GIF?)
You can create animated gif using 'Video Avatar.' (http://geovid.com/VidCrop/)Also convert video to gif. It's really cool prog) ... 13 Jul 2010 08:42
Picture Album Support System
Please find at the link below the picture album support system that is especially well-fit for digital photo albums. http://www.davar.net/MISCL/DOWNLOAD/PICALBUM.HTM Picture album support system enables you to create your own picture albums with a minimal effort - apart of preparing full size pictures and thum... 14 Jul 2010 20:55
Panasonic: Rasberry of the month award
Panasonic, a company that has done nearly no wrong, who have basically made mirrorless cameras acceptable (thanks to the fastest contrast focus speed going) and who stuck to a decent level of construction for their cameras have dropped the ball. They shifted production of their cameras to China, cheapened the p... 15 Jul 2010 14:18
Insane, paranoid Brits STILL at it.
The terrorist-under-ever-bed style kooks in Britain still hold sway. No wonder they won't let their citizens have guns, they'd be the first targets! Amateur Photographer A rail firm has been forced into an embarrassing climbdown - and to make an apology - after a passenger was told he faced arrest under anti-... 25 Jul 2010 20:33