First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
How do I undelete missing exif data?
My panoramas have been stolen by psychopaths who have removed the exif data. How can I restore the exif? Wimbledon, London, UK http://bayimg.com/aANiGaAcf.jpg Pao de Acucar, Rio, Brazil http://bayimg.com/cAnIKaACF.jpg View from my rooftop, R. Piragibe Frota Aguiar, Rio http://www.postimage.org/image.php... 18 Jul 2010 10:31
Very soon, we'll know. (Nikon's new mirror-less system)
Supposedly, it's ready, along with a half-dozen lenses. Now comes an experiment I've been interested in for a long time. Who really makes the best sensor? For ages, Olympus pundits have said that given its size (pixel) that their sensors actually perform better than the competition. Now, because Canon has an 18 ... 10 Jul 2010 20:25
P&S's suck, and it isn't just noise or DR
This is Samsung's latest P&S's tested, arguably, one of the better ones out now, such as they are. But try this. Go to the link, and select Olympus E-EPL1 (and JPEG or RAW) from the drop-downs as one of the three you can compare. It basically blows away all the P&S's. And it is the smallest sensored of the "seri... 14 Jul 2010 04:26
Where is the camera
I can't find the camera here, yet it seems to view everything ?? http://www.fullscreen360.com/st-helens.htm ... 12 Jul 2010 03:05
Can anybody recommend a good 24" monitor?
I'm ready to replace my old CRT monitor with an LCD, if I can find a good one suitable for photo editing and general use (but not gaming). Problem is, there isn't good consensus as to which is the best, or even satisfactory for graphics use. Examples: Dell UltraSharp 2410 and its close relatives are expensive,... 10 Jul 2010 22:36
Ebay is bad, but this auction format is complete sleaze
http://www.swoopo.com/brw/cameras-photo_51.html ... 11 Jul 2010 10:29
Canon Digital Rebel (300D) Compact Flash Sizes?
Hello All; Is anyone still using a Canon Digital Rebel (300D)? I have a couple and am looking at getting new compact flash cards but <2 Gig are very rare. I thought I would ask for supporting information before I start experimenting. Have you tried different sized Compact Flash Cards in it ? Successfully? ... 12 Jul 2010 08:30
Miami, FL - the UK has no monopoly on restricting photography
Bruce wrote: Those of you who read Rich Anderson's postings may be forgiven for thinking that the UK is the only country in the world where police and security personnel restrict the freedom of photographers. to give you an idea of how it is abused here in the UK a guy was on a train and was so disgust... 11 Jul 2010 18:12
Quantum dot image sensors
Take with a grain of salt. http://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?AID=42547 ... 9 Jul 2010 13:53
Magazine-based visual ISO tests, completely useless
You've seen them. Those little 1/2 to 1" pictures of photo segments magazines use to "show" you the ISO performance of a camera. They are worthless. In many cases, 100 ISO looks like 1600 because the scale is too small, and the reproduction simply awful. So why don't magazines show some other aspect of the test... 9 Jul 2010 13:53