From: Dustin Cook on
"SeaNymph" <SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in

> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
>>>>

>> It's not rocket science.. anyone can sign up for an account there and
>> the system sets it up and confirms the membership automatically. It
>> would be different if I had to do something illegal to gain access to
>> membership, which isn't necessary at all. One person could have 25
>> different memberships and the system would still set it up
>> automatically. No laws are being broken by signing up for a
>> membership.
>
> Is your AC account or accounts under your current name? You never did
> answer that question.

Doesn't really matter. Even tho the system is automated; she is knowingly
accessing it when she was previously banned. She's had to create a new
account. That's trespass.

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!
From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message

>>> Really? Which laws?
>>
>> We have a traffic law here about stop signs. Right of Way laws cite
>> how the Four Way Stop should be handled when all four vehicles arrive
>> at the same time (since they are *all* to the right). IIRC it states
>> "Neither shall proceed until the other has passed". If I'm not
>> mistaken, we still have the death penalty for horse theft (hanging,
>> and a governor named Lynch).
>>
>> I was once falsely accused of a crime and had to pay a fine, so, I
>> lost respect for the system at a young age.
>
> What do you do when you are one of the people who are at the 4way stop
> at the same time?

I wave them thru; I'm driving a slow pokey thing.

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!
From: Peter Foldes on
Chris,Chris.Chris, you are having one of your episodes. Please go and take your meds
quickly

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>
>> FromTheRafters wrote:
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message

>>> We have a traffic law here about stop signs. Right of Way laws cite
>>> how the Four Way Stop should be handled when all four vehicles
>>> arrive at the same time (since they are *all* to the right). IIRC
>>> it states "Neither shall proceed until the other has passed". If
>>> I'm not mistaken, we still have the death penalty for horse theft
>>> (hanging, and a governor named Lynch).
>>>
>>> I was once falsely accused of a crime and had to pay a fine, so, I
>>> lost respect for the system at a young age.
>>
>> What do you do when you are one of the people who are at the 4way
>> stop at the same time?
>
> I wave them thru; I'm driving a slow pokey thing.

... a van .. right?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht4qqi$om2$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

>>> What do you do when you are one of the people who are at the 4way
>>> stop at the same time?
>>
>> I wave them thru; I'm driving a slow pokey thing.
>
> .. a van .. right?

Yep. A 1990 model econoline 150; with the 4.9L straight six cylinder