From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht4vrg$tou$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht4qqi$om2$1
>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> .. a van .. right?
>>>

>> Yep. A 1990 model econoline 150; with the 4.9L straight six cylinder
>> powered by a 3 speed (no overdrive) transmission. She's slow, pokey
>> and big.
>
> sooo what's a guy like you want with a big van like that? :)

It's a work van. I work for a living. It's not some hippie shag wagon if
that's what your thinking.

--
Sometimes, I can't tell if life is passing me by? Or trying to run me
over!
From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht4vrg$tou$1
> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> Yep. A 1990 model econoline 150; with the 4.9L straight six cylinder
>>> powered by a 3 speed (no overdrive) transmission. She's slow, pokey
>>> and big.
>>
>> sooo what's a guy like you want with a big van like that? :)
>
> It's a work van. I work for a living. It's not some hippie shag wagon
> if that's what your thinking.

hey .. it could be now .. lol You do smoke pot :)
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht7efg$ura$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht4vrg$tou$1
>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> sooo what's a guy like you want with a big van like that? :)
>>
>> It's a work van. I work for a living. It's not some hippie shag wagon
>> if that's what your thinking.
>
> hey .. it could be now .. lol You do smoke pot :)

I'm not a hippie Jenn. I have nothing against them tho, or the generation
of hippies. I have many of them to thank for the technology which lets you
and I communicate. Yep, that's right hun, a bunch of potheads are mostly
responsible for this computer stuff.

--
Sometimes, I can't tell if life is passing me by? Or trying to run me over!
From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
> news:ht7efg$ura$1(a)news.eternal- september.org:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in news:ht4vrg$tou$1
>>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> It's a work van. I work for a living. It's not some hippie shag
>>> wagon if that's what your thinking.
>>
>> hey .. it could be now .. lol You do smoke pot :)
>
> I'm not a hippie Jenn. I have nothing against them tho, or the
> generation of hippies. I have many of them to thank for the
> technology which lets you and I communicate. Yep, that's right hun, a
> bunch of potheads are mostly responsible for this computer stuff.

umm I hate to tell you this ... but I kind of grew up with that generation
.... they were only a few years ahead of me.. :)

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
>> news:ht7efg$ura$1(a)news.eternal- september.org:

>>> hey .. it could be now .. lol You do smoke pot :)
>>
>> I'm not a hippie Jenn. I have nothing against them tho, or the
>> generation of hippies. I have many of them to thank for the
>> technology which lets you and I communicate. Yep, that's right hun, a
>> bunch of potheads are mostly responsible for this computer stuff.
>
> umm I hate to tell you this ... but I kind of grew up with that
> generation ... they were only a few years ahead of me.. :)

Ah well, then you should have known that stuff already. It's hard for me
to determine what you do/don't know about technology. Mrs MSN SysOp who
can stop an sping with some special MS software thats super secret.
*grin*