From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
>>> news:ht7efg$ura$1(a)news.eternal- september.org:

>>> I'm not a hippie Jenn. I have nothing against them tho, or the
>>> generation of hippies. I have many of them to thank for the
>>> technology which lets you and I communicate. Yep, that's right hun,
>>> a bunch of potheads are mostly responsible for this computer stuff.
>>
>> umm I hate to tell you this ... but I kind of grew up with that
>> generation ... they were only a few years ahead of me.. :)
>
> Ah well, then you should have known that stuff already. It's hard for
> me to determine what you do/don't know about technology. Mrs MSN
> SysOp who can stop an sping with some special MS software thats super
> secret. *grin*

Well.. I was trying to joke with you about the van and pot, Dustin. College
was a hotbed of potheads and everyone was said to be smoking it during that
time. I wasn't exactly a hippie, because I was a few years behind that
generation.. they would be considered my older siblings, but I wore the
clothes and had the long straight hair, and did what all younger siblings so
and that was try to imitate those who went before me. LOL ... to a small
extent anyway.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> umm I hate to tell you this ... but I kind of grew up with that
>>> generation ... they were only a few years ahead of me.. :)
>>
>> Ah well, then you should have known that stuff already. It's hard for
>> me to determine what you do/don't know about technology. Mrs MSN
>> SysOp who can stop an sping with some special MS software thats super
>> secret. *grin*
>
> Well.. I was trying to joke with you about the van and pot, Dustin.
> College was a hotbed of potheads and everyone was said to be smoking
> it during that time. I wasn't exactly a hippie, because I was a few
> years behind that generation.. they would be considered my older
> did what all younger siblings so and that was try to imitate those who
> went before me. LOL ... to a small extent anyway.

No problem Jenn.

--
Sometimes, I can't tell if life is passing me by? Or trying to run me
over!
From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> Ah well, then you should have known that stuff already. It's hard
>>> for me to determine what you do/don't know about technology. Mrs MSN
>>> SysOp who can stop an sping with some special MS software thats
>>> super secret. *grin*
>>
>> Well.. I was trying to joke with you about the van and pot, Dustin.
>> College was a hotbed of potheads and everyone was said to be smoking
>> it during that time. I wasn't exactly a hippie, because I was a few
>> years behind that generation.. they would be considered my older
>> did what all younger siblings so and that was try to imitate those
>> who went before me. LOL ... to a small extent anyway.
>>

> No problem Jenn.

cool :D I hope you're doing better today.... You really don't deserve to
be attacked like is happening to you recently.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> Well.. I was trying to joke with you about the van and pot, Dustin.
>>> College was a hotbed of potheads and everyone was said to be smoking
>>> it during that time. I wasn't exactly a hippie, because I was a few
>>> years behind that generation.. they would be considered my older
>>> did what all younger siblings so and that was try to imitate those
>>> who went before me. LOL ... to a small extent anyway.
>>>

>> No problem Jenn.
>
> cool :D I hope you're doing better today.... You really don't
> deserve to be attacked like is happening to you recently.

It's just part of life Jenn. You can't please everyone.

From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in

>>> No problem Jenn.
>>
>> cool :D I hope you're doing better today.... You really don't
>> deserve to be attacked like is happening to you recently.
>
> It's just part of life Jenn. You can't please everyone.

That's true ...

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)