From: Ferd.Berfle on

"SeaNymph" <SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in message

> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in message
>>
>> I've never ridden in a NYC cab before.
>
> The bitter, unhappy woman had a curse placed upon her, by one of the
> king's minions, and because of that, was unable to participate in the
> lively discussions held by the townspeople. Her tongue had been silenced
> and she could no longer speak when she was within the boundaries of the
> king's domain.

It's good to be the king.

From: Anne Onime on

"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> "starwars" <nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
>> The truth, as we have found with Raid, enters
>> the Raid event horizon and - voila! come out lies. And
>> someone told me quantum mechanics were beyond the understanding of
>> laymen. We understand it now, don't we, kiddies?
>
> Apparently you don't - you have something coming *out* of the event
> horizon.

starfag has something coming *out* of his anus 24/7.

From: SeaNymph on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "SeaNymph" <SeaNympy(a)deepbluesea.com> wrote in
>
>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
>>>>>

>>> It's not rocket science.. anyone can sign up for an account there and
>>> the system sets it up and confirms the membership automatically. It
>>> would be different if I had to do something illegal to gain access to
>>> membership, which isn't necessary at all. One person could have 25
>>> different memberships and the system would still set it up
>>> automatically. No laws are being broken by signing up for a
>>> membership.
>>
>> Is your AC account or accounts under your current name? You never did
>> answer that question.
>
> Doesn't really matter. Even tho the system is automated; she is knowingly
> accessing it when she was previously banned. She's had to create a new
> account. That's trespass.

Yes, it is. And she knows, that admin knows she's there. That's why she
doesn't post.

From: SeaNymph on

"Oldus Fartus" <denisand(a)westozNOSPAMcomputers.com> wrote in message
> SeaNymph wrote:
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in message
>>> I've never ridden in a NYC cab before.
>>
>> The bitter, unhappy woman had a curse placed upon her, by one of the
>> king's minions, and because of that, was unable to participate in the
>> lively discussions held by the townspeople. Her tongue had been silenced
>> and she could no longer speak when she was within the boundaries of the
>> king's domain.
>>

> I think I know this story.

It's possible, it's written vaguely so it could apply to any number of
situations.

From: SeaNymph on

>> and big.
>
> sooo what's a guy like you want with a big van like that? :)

One of the most sacred rules of the kingdom was that each individual was
allowed their personal privacy. There was never a need to give out the sort
of information that could be freely divulged, but never demanded. The
bitter woman had always been loath to give out information, but was
constantly demanding others provide such. But the happy townspeople would
not do that because they knew the woman would easily turn, and attempt to
use that information against them. They had seen that happen before and
would not allow it to happen again.

In the meantime, all the people of the town gathered around a big bonfire,
sang songs, told stories and had a wonderful evening. The bitter woman
watched from the edge of the forest and was angry she had not been asked to
participate.