From: Franc Zabkar on
On 31 Dec 2009 16:56:55 GMT, Arno <me(a)privacy.net> put finger to
keyboard and composed:

>Time since last power-up then?

I don't know about Windows XP, but in Win98SE there is an MS tool
called msinfo32.exe which displays Uptime under the System Information
tab.

- Franc Zabkar
From: Ant on
On 12/31/2009 5:26 PM PT, Franc Zabkar typed:

> The drive appears to be power cycled once every month, on average.

That sounds about right. I usually update for Windows Updates.
--
"Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
Flying Circus
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi(a)earthlink.netANT
( ) or ANTant(a)zimage.com
From: Christian Franke on
Franc Zabkar wrote:

> I don't know about Windows XP, but in Win98SE there is an MS tool
> called msinfo32.exe which displays Uptime under the System Information
> tab.

The msinfo32.exe still exists under XP, but apparently no longer shows
this info.

But the command line tool systeminfo.exe displays this info
(as "Up Time" in the english version).

Alternative: Simply run 'uptime' from a Cygwin shell :-)

Christian
From: ANTant on

I see it now and here it is: http://pastie.org/768018 ... :)
--
"We are anthill men upon an anthill world." --Ray Bradbury
/\___/\
( )
From: Rod Speed on
ANTant(a)zimage.com wrote:

>>> I didn't see an OC tab. Or did I overlook it?

>> Probably, its in the Computer tab on the left, second from the top.

> I see it now and here it is: http://pastie.org/768018 ... :)

Thats fine, its running at full speed.