From: Phil Bouchard on
Androcles wrote:

> I can bend light MUCH more than that!
> http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/geoopt/optpic/brokpen.jpg

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --
Albert Einstein
From: Phil Bouchard on
eric gisse wrote:

> So Phil, how many copies of your book have you sold to people that are not
> related to you?

To many Ph.Ds except relativists.
From: Androcles on

"Phil Bouchard" <phil(a)fornux.com> wrote in message
> Androcles wrote:
>>
>> I can bend light MUCH more than that!
>> http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/geoopt/optpic/brokpen.jpg
>
> "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --
> Albert Einstein

Any good detective can discover the source of his sci-fi.
'Really, this is what is meant by the Fourth Dimension, though some people
who talk about the Fourth Dimension do not know they mean it. It is only
another way of looking at Time. There is no difference between Time and any
of the three dimensions of Space except that our consciousness moves along
with it.' -- Herbert George Wells - "The Time Machine" - 1895 (when Albert
Fuckwit Einstein was 16 years old).

From: Sam Wormley on
On 1/21/10 12:45 PM, Phil Bouchard wrote:
> By using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the bending of
> light, we find the same angle that was observed in the 1919 Eddington
> eclipse experiment or 1.75 ". The mathematical proof is shown in the
> following book:
> https://www.createspace.com/3370163

You aren't fooling anybody, Phil. What a crock!
From: eric gisse on
Phil Bouchard wrote:

> eric gisse wrote:
>>
>> So Phil, how many copies of your book have you sold to people that are
>> not related to you?
>
> To many Ph.Ds except relativists.

Nice to see your bias against those who have learned what you can not
continues unabated.