From: Phil Bouchard on
By using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the bending of
light, we find the same angle that was observed in the 1919 Eddington
eclipse experiment or 1.75 ". The mathematical proof is shown in the
following book:
https://www.createspace.com/3370163

Furthermore in the latest paper that can be found at the following link
FR also represents low surface brightness galaxy rotation curves, which
basically comes down to a different scaling factor:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-sci_physics.pdf

Once again the simulator previously used to approximate the calculations
can be found here:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe

And AVI versions of the aforementioned simulator here:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-lb.avi
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-pp.avi

-Phil
From: eric gisse on
Phil Bouchard wrote:

> By using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the bending of
> light, we find the same angle that was observed in the 1919 Eddington
> eclipse experiment or 1.75 ". The mathematical proof is shown in the
> following book:
> https://www.createspace.com/3370163

No, Phil, nobody is going to buy your book to see how you do something
incorrectly.

[snip rest]
From: Phil Bouchard on
eric gisse wrote:

> No, Phil, nobody is going to buy your book to see how you do something
> incorrectly.

You'd be better off starting learning from it, son. Blunders and false
hopes can only lead you to oblivion.
From: Androcles on

"Phil Bouchard" <phil(a)fornux.com> wrote in message
> By using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the bending of light,
> we find the same angle that was observed in the 1919 Eddington eclipse
> experiment or 1.75 ". The mathematical proof

I can bend light MUCH more than that!
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/geoopt/optpic/brokpen.jpg

From: eric gisse on
Phil Bouchard wrote:

> eric gisse wrote:
>>
>> No, Phil, nobody is going to buy your book to see how you do something
>> incorrectly.
>
> You'd be better off starting learning from it, son. Blunders and false
> hopes can only lead you to oblivion.

So Phil, how many copies of your book have you sold to people that are not
related to you?