From: Phil Bouchard on
Androcles wrote:

> Any good detective can discover the source of his sci-fi.
> 'Really, this is what is meant by the Fourth Dimension, though some people
> who talk about the Fourth Dimension do not know they mean it. It is only
> another way of looking at Time. There is no difference between Time and any
> of the three dimensions of Space except that our consciousness moves along
> with it.' -- Herbert George Wells - "The Time Machine" - 1895 (when Albert
> Fuckwit Einstein was 16 years old).

"In 1927, Florence Deeks sued Wells for plagiarism"... this is a virus.
From: Phil Bouchard on
Sam Wormley wrote:

> You aren't fooling anybody, Phil. What a crock!

The only ones who think I'm attempting fooling them are the fooled.
From: Androcles on

"Phil Bouchard" <phil(a)fornux.com> wrote in message
> Sam Wormley wrote:
>>
>> You aren't fooling anybody, Phil. What a crock!
>
> The only ones who think I'm attempting fooling them are the fooled.

Wormley doesn't know he's a fool. However, this is off topic. Follow-up
set to the appropriate newsgroups.

From: Androcles on

> Androcles wrote:
>>
>> Any good detective can discover the source of his sci-fi.
>> 'Really, this is what is meant by the Fourth Dimension, though some
>> people who talk about the Fourth Dimension do not know they mean it. It
>> is only another way of looking at Time. There is no difference between
>> Time and any of the three dimensions of Space except that our
>> consciousness moves along with it.' -- Herbert George Wells - "The Time
>> Machine" - 1895 (when Albert Fuckwit Einstein was 16 years old).
>
> "In 1927,

Oops, I snipped part of your reply.
What were you mumbling?

From: Phil Bouchard on
eric gisse wrote:

> Nice to see your bias against those who have learned what you can not
> continues unabated.

Excuses, excuses, ...