First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Ethereal on cygwin - 'which Packet.dll' and 'which wpcap.dll' ??
Hi, I am setting up the Ethereal in Cygwin. I downloaded the ethreal source code file ethereal-0.99.0-1.src.rpm and followed the instructions as mentioned in INSTALL file to set it up in cygwin environment. I did the following - Step 1 - ./configure But, i got the below error after i executed the abov... 27 Dec 2009 13:00
options for ffmpeg to make DVD that allows scan-forward/reverse
Based on a posting from a number of months ago, I found the method to create a video DVD that will play on a home DVD player. Now, what options to ffmpeg and/or dvdauthor do I need in order to enable scan-forward/reverse? Googling has not turned up a solution. I have tried several combinations of options, but the... 24 Dec 2009 18:24
simplest way to write code to make sounds?
For a debian linux system. I don't want the syntesizer bit..can take care of all that..just how to hook C or indeed any other language into making a noise come out of the speakers. Ideally would be a fragment of code that simply makes any noise on my ALSA based sound system. The only bit I found segfault... 3 Jan 2010 16:03
Debian iceape browser does not appear using preferences from/etc
Mark Hobley wrote: In comp.os.linux.misc Chris Davies <chris-usenet(a)roaima.co.uk> wrote: Mark Hobley <markhobley(a)hotpop.donottypethisbit.com> wrote: I am using Debian (squeeze/testing). I have installed the iceape browser and composer suite. I have configured preferences in /etc/iceape/prefs/base.... 22 Dec 2009 10:20
diskless winxp - best practice
Hi, how do i boot xp via network? can that be done using nfs? any experiences with that? ... 23 Dec 2009 17:23
linux app to add table of contents to PDF?
Is there an application for linux that lets the user add a custom table of contents to a PDF? It would already be great if it was possible to add shortcut links to pages. So, is there anything capable of doing that? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel ... 28 Dec 2009 03:08
Debian iceape browser does not appear using preferences from /etc
I am using Debian (squeeze/testing). I have installed the iceape browser and composer suite. I have configured preferences in /etc/iceape/prefs/base.js as follows: // Disable java lockPref("security.enable_java", false); // Get rid of plugin warning dialog lockPref("plugin.default_plugin_disabled", false); ... 2 Jan 2010 14:59
Why does kompozer have such a high cpu usage when it is sitting idle?
Why does kompozer have such a high cpu usage when it is sitting idle? Top shows cpu usage for kompozer to be around 58% whilst idle. Other packages, such as abiword and iceweasel idle with less than 1% cpu usage. FWIW I am using Debian (testing/squeeze), if that matters. Mark. -- Mark Hobley Linux User:... 21 Dec 2009 10:09
Best way to replace a set of strings in large files?
Hello, Consider the case: You have 200 lines of mapping to replace, in a csv format, e.g. apple,orange boy,girl .... You have a 500MB file, you want to replace all 200 lines of mapping, what would be the most efficient way to do it? Thanks. ... 25 Dec 2009 22:17
Acai Berry France | Perdre 5 Kilos en 2 Semaines | Essai Gratuit
Acai Berry France | Perdre 5 Kilos en 2 Semaines | Essai Gratuit http://mhlnk.com/3E74ADD3 Maigrir Vite Avec Brand New Acai La baie d'açai, une petite baie cultivée au Brésil, est devenue le meilleur moyen de perdre du poids ces dernières années. L'açai a été mentionnée à la TV avec Oprah et Rachel Ray, et a é... 20 Dec 2009 05:59