First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
install older kernel-headers to match kernel?
I'm attempting to compile a video-in driver (rivatv-0.8.6) on CentOS 5.3 but am meeting an error: $ ./configure Checking for configured kernel headers... not found *** ERROR: *** In order to build RivaTV you need a set of kernel headers properly *** configured for the kernel you intend to use RivaTV with. $... 1 Oct 2009 12:48
perl-XML-Parser install -- how?
I have downloaded the "Kino" tarball from sourceforge.net and am encountering compilation issues on CentOS 5.3. I would appreciate any help or advice resolving the dependencies, please. $ ./configure .... checking for intltool-update... no checking for intltool-merge... no checking for intltool-extract... no... 30 Sep 2009 03:31
Any Go To Assist alternatives for Linux
Hi All, I am converting a number of M$ machines over to Linux for a customer. Problem: I can not longer use Go To Assist Express to assist users over the Internet. Is there an alternative in Linux? Many thanks, -T ... 4 Oct 2009 17:43
NeoBux - O melhor PTC do Mundo
NeoBux - O melhor PTC do Mundo! http://www.neobux.com/?r=zeevwi Já conhece, provavelmente, os PTC - Pay to Click, onde ganhamos dinheiro ao clicar em anúncios. Esta é uma maneira controversa, por vezes polémica, de ganhar dinheiro na internet. O Neobux é neste momento o PTC de topo, onde são vários os ex... 29 Sep 2009 09:37
Finding all cron jobs...
Hi, We have a debian box which tries to log in as root to an external server every minute. Several users have played with this box during the last years and we suspect that the culprit might me some weather monitoring software which tries to upload html pages displaying the current weather settings. Howe... 22 Sep 2009 06:11
Calculating IOPS and bandwidth for a disk / disk array
I have disk specs on my 15K SAS drives that I am going to put in a RAID5 box with 8 drives. I think I know how to get IOPS but how do I get a effective throughput number? IOPS = 1000 / (average read seek in millisec + latency) [Correct me if I am messing it up] But how do I get Mbits/sec numbers now? S... 26 Sep 2009 00:32
max international, mlm business opportunity, MaxGXL, network marketing opportunity , Max GXL, MaxWLX, Max N-fuze, Max WLX,
The best mlm business opportunity is here with max international. They have phenomenal products: MaxGXL (increases your glutathione levels), Max WLX, and Max N-fuze. Start your Home based business today. http://tothemax-international.com ... 17 Sep 2009 13:36
Game Controllers and Linux
Hello, I want to develop a Linux applicaition that makes use of a joystick such as the one that comes with the Sony Playstation or else the one that comes with Microsoft XBox. However I do not know which ones are supported. The Sony DualShock game controllers attach themsevles via a USB cable so I thought i... 17 Sep 2009 17:00
speech-to-text
Hello, I would like to know whether there exist any Linux applications that do speech to text. Thank you, John Goche ... 16 Sep 2009 12:56
NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 15 September 2009 NYLUG Python Workshop