First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239
pasting values from pivot table still linked
I have a fairly big table that provides values for a pivot table. I would like to view the data from the pivot table and copy and paste this information to a new tab as values, and retain the formatting. The goal is to keep the spreadsheet from freezing - which it seems to do too much. I understand that pivo... 24 Mar 2010 10:02
Help in macro coding
Dear, I am working on a macro which trims the raw data into a desired one. i would require your help in adding the macro code to delete the entire row if it does not matches to my requirement. Say Column D has data which gives the name of the individuals. I would only require the rows which has the below m... 24 Mar 2010 11:12
text value
I need to rank a column containing concatonated names and addresses. Ranking only handles numeric values, is there any way to give text a numeric value? ... 24 Mar 2010 10:02
Average for last 30 days
-- Thanks Ruth ... 24 Mar 2010 07:46
Consolidating multiple workbooks with several tables
I have a lot of evaluation sheets I want to consolidate into one master sheet. In every workbook only one sheet is used, same cells are used throughout but they are split up into several tables with different headlines. Ex: Row 4 - title Row 5, text in cell A, one of the cells B C D E F will have a 1 in it ... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
conditional formatting - highlight Capital letters but not lower c
Is there a way to set conditional formatting to just highlight the Capital letters and not the lower case Ie A not a? Thanks ... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
I want to space my text in a cell at 1.5 or 2 line spacing, dont k
I want to space my text in a cell at 1.5 or 2 line spacing, dont know ... 24 Mar 2010 05:30
LAST CALL to LUKE M
May I, please, have your E-Mai address ? I asked for it right beyond one of your replies, somewhere in this, or previous, page - but got nothing in return. If you don't want me to have it - just let me know - hereunder. Thanks, Micky micky-a<at>tapuz.co.il ... 24 Mar 2010 04:25
Sort Macro
Can I have a Macro that will automatically filter a spread sheet, pick a specific value from a different sheet in the work book and copy the results to a different sheet in the workbook? For example: Sheet 1 has the list of material numbers that are being ran. Sheet 2 has the list of orders for that day with... 24 Mar 2010 02:15
Convert selected formula references from relative to absolute
Hi, I have a reasonable, but limited knowledge of the advanced areas of Excel. I want to do exactly as you have explained in these comments, but I don't understand what the response from Gord means, or what I do with it. I have multiple spreadsheets that I have linked and need to make a lot of relevant cells ... 23 Mar 2010 21:46