First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
Match 2 fields in 2 seperate Spreadsheets and fill another column
Greetings, Here is what I am trying to do... *NOVICE Here* I have a workbook that has multiple spreadsheets with various data on them. I want to "Match" Data in one column A on spreadsheet 1 to column B in spreadsheet 2 and then fill data from column C on spreadsheet 1 to column D on spreadsheet 2 if Co... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Summary worksheet within a workbook
I'm sure this is an easy formula, but I need some help.... I have a workbook where a tab is added with each day's activity. I'm looking to add a summary page that will pick up the data from all tabs starting on line 6 of each tab (including additional tabs that may be added). Any suggestions? Thanks ... 24 Mar 2010 12:21
Need really fast method to sort data for my part numbering spread
I have a part numbering spreadsheet for my manufacturing business. Columns are: Part #, Description, Mfg P/N, Mfg Name, Cost, weblink, etc. There is one header row with above descriptions. I typically need to sort by Part # or Description. Is there are really quick way to run the sort function. I love it t... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
need to do a look up from another sheet
I need to do a look up from sheet 3 that has 380 items on it. I need it to show when I start typing the material on sheet 1. Is this at all possable ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Auto calculating time
Hello all, I am fairly new at using Excel and have found various ways to get done what I want to get done and am learning quite a bit from trial and error. However, I am stuck on something and not really sure if it is possible to fix. Any help is appreciated! I have created a schedule maker that is linked... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Dates for European Summer Time
European Summer Time starts this Sunday (the last Sunday in March). Does anyone know of any formulae to compute the start and finish dates automatically for the current year please? TIA V ... 25 Mar 2010 06:53
Change cell background color based on content that results from li
This could be very simple, but I will lay the groundwork first. I have a schedule spreadsheet that I import data to from a web based program. There are existing filters to remove all formatting of the data and remove that which we do not use. What remains is a non formatted sheet that other workbooks link to... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
paper size options in page setup
Some how the options under page setup got changed. I now only have the paper size range from 1"x1" to 2"x4". Does anyone know how to get the standard paper sizes back. -- Thanks, Razorback ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Excel 2007 - freeze multiple panes?
I am not really sure what to call this or if it's even possible, can you freeze a row, then while scrolling down have the frozen row be replaced by another row that will be frozen and so on? For example: I freeze row 5 which has column headers. As I scroll down the spreadsheet I reach row 100, which has diff... 23 Mar 2010 13:40
Computed value returning#VALUE
I have a computed value =TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(U3,",",REPT(" ",255),2),FIND(",",U3)+1,255)) that pulls the date out of a string of text. In this case, the date is returned because their is data in U3. However, when I have columns that do not have data, it returns a #VALUE. Is there a way to get around this. The ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49