First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Forumla List
Is there place in Microsoft Excel 2007 or on the Internet that I could find a list of all spreadsheet formulas. If so, could somebody give me a tell or a link of some sort? ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
Excel 'Back' Button
Hi All, I've got a webpage with a drop down menu which provides links to various Excel And Word documents. It works extremely well with Word but when you view an Excel document and then click the 'Back' button to return to the webpage, Excel doesn't shut down the way Word does. I can get back to the webpage bu... 24 Mar 2010 08:53
How to set default not to auto correct word?
Whenever I type HSI in new worksheet, it will automatically change to HIS. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set default not to auto correct word? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
page setup
I have a workbook with multiple worksheets and I want to use page setup to define the printing instructions for all the sheets simultaneously. All the instructions for all the worksheets will be the same (margins, footers, etc.). I highlight all the sheets but only the first one seems to acknowledge the instru... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
macro to hide columns with zero values?
I'm relatively new to VBA and need to create a macro to hide columns with zero values. The workbook has 36 sheets, each sheet has columns B:CR and 202 rows. Row 202 is the sum of the respective column. I'd like to run the macro in a separate workbook so I can use it for other similar workbook situations. Any ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
Collate Worksheets into single workbook
I have a number of a folder containing a number of workbooks each of which contains a number of worksheets. I am trying to combine just one worksheet from each of these workbooks into one workbook preserving the information and formatting, without all of the workbooks having to be open. I have been trying to u... 25 Mar 2010 04:39
CHARTS
Hi There, When creating charts, my bars of data are fine line and I am trying to figure out how to make the bars thicker, there is over an inch of space between each reporting period, can anyone tell me why this is happening. Thanks so much Colleen -- CK ... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Comparing Time in a Formula
I am trying to do some conditional formatting which requires me to compare two "time" values". Basically what I'm doing is changing the text color if the value of a cell, which is formatted as a time of day, if that time is greater than 9:00 PM. In the conditional format I tried "Use a Formula to determine wh... 23 Mar 2010 10:09
Save spreadsheet using cell values as filename
I am trying to use a command button to save a spreadsheet using cell values as the file name from the tab Master. For example I want to use cells B2 (Tony.Dungate) and F2 (2010.March) to create a file name of Tony.Dungate.2010.March.xls. Essentialy I would need something like : Master!B2&.&Master!G2&".xls" ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
Extracting Data from Table
I am working on a table where I am trying extract certain data and placing it into another table on the same sheet. Everytime I try, I highlight the criteria and click advanced under filter and select the correct range and press okay nothing changes or shows up in the new table. Help please! Thanks, Alisa ... 23 Mar 2010 10:09