First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
How do I stop excel from automatically highlighting cells?
When I choose a cell to highlight or to begin typing in, 2 or 3 cells below the selected cell automatically are highlighted. This does not happen on every excel page or even on an entire page. Usually it is toward the bottle half of the page. ... 27 Mar 2010 19:58
CONCATENATE error?
Hi in column C row 2 I have Mr & Mrs E. in colum D row 2 I have McAllister When I put the formula =CONCATENATE(D2,C2) in E2 I get McAllisterMr & Mrs E. How do I adjust the formula to get McAllister Mr & Mrs E. ? -- Martin ���� ... 26 Mar 2010 15:37
numbering items in a cell
Hi, Is it possible to number items in a cell? This number should automatically increment when I enter a new item at the end of the cell as in microsoft word. Thanks! ... 27 Mar 2010 12:00
How do I stop the Commands from disappearing from Quick Access too
..Added commands to the quick access toolbar at work - next day they were gone Using Excel 2007. So, how do I stop the How do I stop the Commands, I added, from disappearing from Quick Access toolbar -- SherylAnne ... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
"Print Titles" in Excel is disabled. How to enable it?
Wow. Grrr! thanks, I never would have known! "Niek Otten" wrote: That option is always disabled in the print preview. Use the Page Setup command in rhe File menu. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Ravi" <Ravi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n... 26 Mar 2010 13:12
Printing is different from different computers
We store Excel files on one computer on our network and print on to one network printer but can access these files from other computers and print from these other computers. We have found that certain documents (not all) print at a different size when using one computer compared to the others. Nothing seems dif... 26 Mar 2010 14:22
Locking from data entry but allowing oulining to function?
I would like to lock a set of rows and columns, but still allow the users to use the grouping I have set on various spreadsheets. Is this possible? If so, how to make it work, current if I lock any posrtion of the page, then thry to use the grouping buttons... they tell me the data is locked and protected. ... 26 Mar 2010 16:46
auto sum in lower right corner does not appear when I highligh
A bit late, but I had the same problem until I maximized the window for Excel. When it is set to other than maximum, the "Ready bar" does not appear. "Karly Wai" wrote: I had the same problem as the frustrated financial person but the ready bar has disappeared on my excel sheet as well. I cant seem to ra... 26 Mar 2010 12:00
Link a textbox on a sheet to a cell?!
Hello, I've drawn a textbox on my spreadsheet. I want to link that textbox to the cell right below it. The reason for this is the text will be bigger in font that the row below. I already have a prefined print range. So by adding a textbox, my rows won't be made bigger. The textbox can be formatted to a ... 26 Mar 2010 13:12
I want to compare totals and flag those less than or more than
I would like to find a formula to compare number in one column to the next column and flag them as less than or more than the base number. ... 26 Mar 2010 13:12