First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227
Averaging a time field from a SUMPRODUCT result
I am using the following formula to obtain the number of calls for a period of time: =IF($M346="Outbound Working",SUMPRODUCT((Call!$C:$C=$H346)*(Call!$G:$G="Outbound")*(Call!$D:$D>=$I346)*(Call!$D:$D<=($I346+$F346))),"") This gives me back an answer (2), from this answer I now need to calculate the average the ... 29 Mar 2010 08:03
referencing multiple cells when data is organised differently
I have a list of products with sales targets on one tab. The products go vertically down the page. On my second tab, the list of products goes horizontally across the page (the other way round from the first tab). Is there a way I can reference the first cell and copy the formula in such a way that I can qu... 29 Mar 2010 09:08
sum columns between certain dates
I have a spreadsheet with headings Jan, Date Received, Feb, Date Received, Mar, Date Received etc up to Dec. An amount due in Jan is entered into the Jan column but date received could be Jan, Feb or Mar. I need to add all amounts received in Jan which means I need to look in all of the Date Received columns ... 29 Mar 2010 10:15
Copy a cell from a diferent tab when the tab name is in a cell
I have the name of a tab within a cell. How do I use this cell to look up data on the tab. Tab 1 has the following entry:- Road 1 I wish to use this entry to go to the Road 1 tab and look up data held in cell M6 Road 1 could then be updated to Road 2 and I then wish it to go to the Road 2 tab and displ... 29 Mar 2010 08:03
Grouping dates on a Chart
I have a workbook with 12 sheets in it, one for each month of the year. Each sheet has the day of the week in column B, several other values in columns C -- J and a transaction value in column K. What I want to do is create a chart that groups the dates into days of the week and then displays a bar showing the su... 30 Mar 2010 05:04
How do I stop Excel opening up my PDF documents
Hi thanks in advance, Every time I open up a pdf through email etc, Excel opens it up in excel. How do I stop this from happening? All the PDF's show in the email with an excel icon document image? Many thanks Isagold ... 29 Mar 2010 04:46
Excel PrintPreview shows fonts in different colour
Hi, I have a peculiar problem. when i open an excel report in MS Ecel 2003 and print preview the sheets. The fonts appear in different colours. That is, the colour of fonts in my reports are black. But when i print preview the reports sheets, the font appears in blue or green or red . If i am using a black and... 29 Mar 2010 03:41
extract data from a date range
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me, I have a range of dates with information attached to them, i am trying to figure out how to show only a selected range of them. e.g. i have a range from 10/07/2008 through to 20/3/2010 i only want to view the data from 20/3/2009 through to the 20/3/2010. can any o... 29 Mar 2010 00:28
formula error
I am using a very easy formula to add certain numbers across a spreadsheet. It has worked fine for each line until I reached one line where the formula doesn't work - Even though I have the formula as sum of certain functions on that line (as I do in other lines of the spreadsheet), I get the sum of numbers in... 28 Mar 2010 23:22
How to avoid the pop up message for updating links?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid the pop up message for updating links? There is value 123 in cell A1 under file1.xls, and There is a cell in B1 under file2,xls, which connect to cell A1 from file1.xls. When I open file2.xls, it requests for updating link. I have specified for updating links,... 28 Mar 2010 23:22