First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193
Excel English to French and French to English
I have created a searchable reference table with English to French and French to English Excel functions by category with function descriptions. You can find them here: http://dodisdodat.com/tutorials/computers-a-technology/microsoft-office/excel-function-tables.html Let me know if this helps! Regards, zeke4... 9 Apr 2010 00:11
autocalculate doesn't work even with formula .
I have been using the same worksheet for past 1 year. Last week, when I edit the worksheet by input new data into it, I realise that : 1. The "Total" does not add up the sums of 2 cells automatically, even though the "A1 + B1" formulation is still in the cell. 2. I have auto-link sheet 1 cells into sheet 2 in ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
Heat Map
I am trying to develop a "heat map" using Excel Conditional formating. I don't have a problem creating a basic conditional formatting table (heat map), however, I want to add two additional features. I want to merge cells so the the size of the merged cells is in relation to the signficance of the cost elemen... 10 Apr 2010 08:02
How do I remove a Calculated Field from the Pivot Table field list
I have created two fields in my Pivot Table. However, the first one had an error in it. I tried to modify it, but was unsuccessful. So, I just did it again. This means not only creating a new name, the original field stays in the Field List. So, I guess my post has two questions. How do you modify a Field... 8 Apr 2010 21:57
Macro & Protected sheet
Hello everyone I have a sheet which is protected so that cells cannot be changed and formulas are hidden which works well. However I also have a macro on this sheet which I still want people to be able to use. (see below) I have seen some answers already but seem to be doing something wrong - what do I need to... 11 Apr 2010 17:56
ADDING COLUMNS FOR COMMON ROWS
I HAVE A BSIC DATA FILE OF 5,000 ROWS AND 30 COLUMNS. IN THE SECOND COLUMN THERE ARE NAMES OF CORPORATIONS. EACH ROW CORRESPONDS TO ONE MACHINES. EACH MACHINE HAS NUMERICAL VOLUME IT PRODUCES. THERE MAY BE ONE ROW FOR EACH CORPORATION OR MANY ROWS FOR A CORPORATION (DEPENDING ON HOW MANY MACHINES THEY HAVE). I ... 8 Apr 2010 23:05
cell that updated when spreadsheet is modified
I need to figure out a formula that returns the date when the spreadsheet was last modified. any changes number, letter, symbol...if I make any change I need the formula to return back the date it was modified...any help....thanks.... ... 8 Apr 2010 20:51
HOW TO ADD LEGENDS IN CHART
wHEN I CREATE A CHART,HOW CAN I ADD LEGENDS IN IT. ... 8 Apr 2010 20:51
Excel 2007 with macros and Apple
Hi, This may be the wrong newsgroup to ask so if that's the case, can someone please advise details of the correct newsgroup. I have created a 2007 vs workbook with macros (.xlsm) and I have someone using an Apple computer - with Office version 2008 installed. It seems that Microsoft Visual Basic macros ar... 8 Apr 2010 20:51