First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
Migrating to something else
I have been using excel to track RC race points the workbook is getting rather large as far as pages go. Each page is setup about the same as far as how it calculates stuff they are just different types of cars. Is there another program I could use instead of excel to slim line this and make it simpler Here ... 10 Apr 2010 00:31
Using an Excel File in Mailings
I have an Excel 2003 database that I used to do "Mail Merge" in Word or Publicher for all types of reports, labels, lists, certificates, etc. Now I'm using 2007 and having a terrible time trying to get it to do what I want! If I make changes to the xls file while I'm in Word, it creates duplicate entries. If... 9 Apr 2010 23:25
Date Formula
Please Help. I have two cells, A1, B1. In B1 I want the current date if A1 is populated. If A1 is not populated I would like the message "< Input" in B2. Here is my formula in B1: =IF(A1="","< Input",TODAY()) It should be so simple, but I can't seem to make it work. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?? ... 10 Apr 2010 09:06
Single Filter to change all Pivot Tables in a Workbook
Hello experts, I've reviewed PT0021 Change All Page Fields sample Excel file (for 2007) on http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot and am still having trouble with my complex workbook with several pivot tables/charts. I have found in this sample file that it works when you choose an explicit value in t... 21 Apr 2010 08:26
Does a formula exist that will lookup on ALL tabs, not just on
I may be showing my ignorance here, but can't you select all the tabs and then use CTRL F? I don't have 800 tabs, but I do this often. I am also looking for specific values or text, not formulas. -- TheTraveler "Jim Thomlinson" wrote: No... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "JLS" wrot... 10 Apr 2010 02:40
Macro's
I have written a macro to adjust 24 colums to various widths. However, when I run the macro, it applies only 3 of the column widths to all 24 columns. I now have a worksheet with 3 different widths instead of 24 different widths. Any idea why the program ignored the other 21 widths I set? -- T.F. ... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Updating Excel Spreadsheet
Hello, I think you should use shared workbook. Ex2003: Tools/Share Workbook... Ex2007: Review Ribbon/Share Workbook... Obviously, you need to save the file into shared drive. Let us know if it works :) -- Milan Bortel MCP, MCAS, MCTS GOPAS Computer Training Center Brno, Czech Republic "joe... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Link a file to a Pivot Table in another file
I have a sumamry file for monthly reporting that is linked to four different files (each with a pivot table). With all the files open, I refresh the data of each pivot table, save them and voila! the summary file is updated and saved. **The issue I have is when I close all the files with pivot tables, the sum... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Filter duplicates based on criteria / column values
I have an e-mail contact list that I need to filter. Column A = E-mail Address Column B = Company Name Alot of people from the same company may be on the list, so in Column B there will be alot of repetition while the co-responding values in Column A would be unique. Sometimes a company name will be list... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Look up and return data
Is there a formula that will look for matching information (example: customer #) in column A and return all the corresponding information in column B to a single cell in column C. Note: There will be numorous cells of information from column B that will need to be returned to a single cell in column C. ... 9 Apr 2010 16:46