First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Conditional Formatting Minimim Value
I would like to have conditional formatting for the minimum value in a range. I only want to format the minimum value if only one cell has that value. Here is the formula to check if there is only one minimum value: =IF(COUNTIF(A1:A10,MIN(A1:A10))=1,TRUE,FALSE) For example, data set (4,5,5,5,5) format... 9 Apr 2010 13:25
vba or excel help
I need to figure out a formula that returns the date when the spreadsheet was last modified. any changes number, letter, symbol...if I make any change I need the formula to return back the date teh spreadsheet was last modified...any help....thanks ... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
if cell in other worksheet meets criteria, then leave blank.
I have data in worksheet A for each month, for each entity. Then I have a summary page which shows just the averages for each entity for each month. Then I need to create a master summary page which shows just the annual average for each entity, just one line per entity. My Summary page shows Jan-Dec in co... 9 Apr 2010 13:25
Creating emailing list from column of addresses
I am using Excel 2003 In each cell of a column I have a unique email address - several hundred in total. I want to send the same circular email (using Outlook 2003) to each address in the column Is it straightforward to convert the list into a single string separated by semicolons that can be cut and pasted in... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Allocate payments
I have a list of unpaid invoices in two columns. In A is the original value. In B is the outstanding amount. Normally payments would be allocated to the oldest debt at the top and invoices would be zeroed in B as the payments progressed. Zero invoices drop off. As often happens, some payments have been allocated... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? ... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
Does anyone have coding for Parabolic SAR?
Does anyone have Parabolic SAR formula in excel coding? Thanks in advance for any suggestions ... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
text to columns
I have data (firstnamelastname) from a database in one column and wish to separate them to produce first name in one column and second name in the next column. Unfortunately there is no delimiter, the first and last name just run together. I thus cannot use Data, Text to column as there is neither a fixed del... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
"Reverse" conditional format
I want to return a text string based on font formats. Is this possible? ... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
one cell in my worksheet appears blank, but answr shows in formula
I have Excel 2003 I have a worksheet that is linked to another worksheet. The sheet is a YTD of all the data collected for several units. It's a simple formula where I typed the equal sign in , then clicked on the cell in the other worksheet so it shows in this worksheet. One cell out of many appears to be bla... 9 Apr 2010 12:18