First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
Does a formula exist that will lookup on ALL tabs, not just one.
I need to lookup a number from one workbook to another, however, I want to look up the value in ALL 800 tabs, not just the first tab. Is there a formula that will allow me to look up the value in any tabs within a workbook? ... 9 Apr 2010 20:07
setting scale on chart automatically
I am having users select a time series (line) chart from a drop down menu. (I have a bunch of data on a separate page. The drop down menu pulls in the requested data to a defined range and draws the chart). Frequently, the scale on the Y axis that Excel chooses is highly sub-optimal. I don't want the user to ha... 11 Apr 2010 15:43
TODAY() in an IF AND function
Hi, I'm trying to create an IF AND Today() function. The difficulties I'm having with this is that when I enter the TODAY() portion of the function the result is the either the units that have scheduled a date, but the date is both before and after TODAY(), or it's the units that have not scheduled a date. ... 9 Apr 2010 20:07
spreadsheet
1) just creating a simple spreadsheet with names in columns and rows. entered all that in , but need to choose gridlines . cant find where to activate them. 2) exel wants to put a page break on my page. dont want any page break on this page. 3) put header title and footer (page number). excel puts page num... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
A link to a collection of tutorials and videos on Data-Applied.
A link to a collection of tutorials and videos on Data-Applied. Tutorials: http://www.dataminingtools.net/browsetutorials.php?tag=dapl Videos: http://www.dataminingtools.net/videos.php?id=7 ... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Excel file size limitation
I've got someone trying to work with a 400MB Excel spreadsheet using Office 2007. Excel keeps crashing when trying to modify and then save the file. Outlook goes into Not Responding mode. The file itself doesn't contain all that much data, however, it does contain many high-res images cropped to fit into a c... 10 Apr 2010 03:45
Excel on Different Computers
Hello, I am working with a 3rd part template in excel that has fill in fields. The issue I am having is that, the file works fine on my computer, but on other computers in the office, the fields are not showing up. The versions of excel are identical, 2003, and the OS are all xp. Could this be a macro issue? Or... 10 Apr 2010 01:35
How do I remove a Calculated Field from the Pivot Table field
Roger.... That is exactly what I needed. I feel stupid for not having looked around when I was in there. I have modified the original and removed the duplicate. I am a happy camper. -- TheTraveler "Roger Govier" wrote: Hi Second part first Select the field first from the dropdown>click ... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Enable/Disable Macros Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up & the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? ... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Excel hyperlink within workbook and SharePoint drafts
We have excel workbooks with sheets that contain hyperlinks to other sheets within the workbook. We have these workbooks saved to a WSS 3.0 site. When using Excel 2007 to edit one of these workbooks we use the local sharepoint drafts folder. However this causes the hyperlinks to think they need to reopen the do... 11 Apr 2010 00:29