First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
Export data from the same cell from multiple spreadsheets into a n
Hi, I am working with weekly timeshets in Excel and I am using the same form every week, but save it as a file named "Timesheet 20100122" for a week ending on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 (Our accounting week period). Therefore the daily hours appear every week in the same cell. I would need to export these hours to an... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
printing multiple worksheets in a workbook
I have 13 worksheets in my workbook (Excel 2007). They are all formatted to have page numbers thus "Page x of y". However, when I select all worksheets and try to print them, the printer window reflects 6 documents waiting in the queue. On printing the document even with the collate box checked, the output is n... 16 Apr 2010 12:52
Data visible in formula bar, but not in cells
Several coworkers just switched to Excel 2007 from 2003. They are having problems with data that should be visible in some rows of cells, but are only visible in the formula bar (as each cell is selected). However, if they click anywhere in the formula bar of one of those cells, the data suddenly appears in a... 16 Apr 2010 12:52
Adding multiple items in unordered data to match a target amount
I have 3 columns of data - invoiced amounts (A), banked amounts (B) and commission charged (C). A = B + C For each B, there is one C. However, there can be multiple items in A for one item of B + C. Further, the rules for how commission is charged varies by amounts sold; I cannot calculate C by reference to... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
how to convert nos from figures to words
example while i m wrtng a cheque I need amount in words. so i want simply convert amt in figures to words. ... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
kopirovanie bez zvysovania hodnoty
da sa niekde generalne nastavit aby pri kopirovani hodnoty v bunke (tahanim za pravy dolny roh bunky + mysou) sa tato nemenila bez nutnosti držania klavesy Ctrl? Aby pri kopirovani bunky napr. s hodnotou 1 zostala v dalsich bunkach hodnota 1 a nie hodnoty 1, 2 , 3 ... . Pracujem s Excelom uz niekolko rokov ale... 16 Apr 2010 07:17
Switching between sheets in same workbook (Like Alt + Tab & Choose
I want to swich between multiple sheets of active excel workbook with some keyborad shortcuts. We have Ctrl + Page Up/Page Down function to activate the desired sheet but what i want is that it should give one pop-up showing all the sheet's name and then i can choose any of them by using tab. Just like Alt + Tab... 16 Apr 2010 19:34
Issue with pivot table
Hi, We have a report in which the data appears in a pivot table. After some time the pivot table is coverted to text. Is there a way to covert it back to pivot table. We have the data of pivot table comming from a query. Please advise. ... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
EXCEL
I have two different workbook with different data in each one except for the social security that might be in both workbook. I want to order excel that whenever they find in the workbook 2 any social security that exist in workbook 1 they trnslate the data to the workbook 1. ... 16 Apr 2010 08:22
What are the different methods of representing numerical data?
Can someone answer my questions "What are the different methods of representing numerical data"? ... 15 Apr 2010 22:35