First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175
formula needed
x is 80% of y and y is a portion of the total of z. How do you calculate z? ... 14 Apr 2010 13:20
Cell Border Symbols
All, My question is surrounding creating a calendar in Excel. I'm wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cells so that I can call attention to specific dates. For example I would like to use a diamond on some dates and perhaps a rectange on others. Maybe the only way to address this issu... 14 Apr 2010 18:57
Coping part of a cell content into a seperate cell
Hi I have two cells, one containing first and middle name and another one with surname. I want to combine the first name and surname into a separate cell, can you advise how I can just copy the first name and miss out the middle name please?? Thanks Caz ... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
Include a value from one cell within text of another cell.
In my spreadsheet, users are prompted to enter a value into cell B4. Multiple peices of information are then returned based on what they entered, But certain numbers are not valid (for instance 25 through 150). If an invalid value is entered, I would like cell B5 to return something like: " X is not a valid en... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
Concatenation and Formatting
I would like to combine text from different cells that has formatting such as subscript/superscript which is removed upon concatenation. Does Excel have this capability? Or will I need to venture into the world of VBA? ... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
directing a total to various cells dependent of its value
If i have a cell value through using a series of formula's, how can i direct this value to two seperate cells (one if the value is negative and one if its positive) which can then be used on another worksheet. Thanks ... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
Footer date format
Office 2007 I have inserted the date in the footer. The date format is 04/14/2010. I want to change the format to April 14, 2010. Where can I change the date format in the footer? Thanks Rita Brasher ... 14 Apr 2010 18:57
Selecting only specific rows for a Sort
We have meetings of 5 different Groups which monitor the incomplete actions on the database that I have set up in excel. Periodically I need to print out lists, individual to each Group's Committee, to report which actions have not been completed. I am going to create a macro so that I can hide/reveal columns t... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Conditional Formatting: Fill Cell if Formula Overwritten
Dear all, Cell A1 contains a formula. How would I go about conditonally formatting A1 such that the cell will be filled if the formula is overwritten by a hard number? Thanks in advance, Neil ... 14 Apr 2010 11:04
/ keyboard key doesn't work in Excel 2007
When I press the / key the shortcut keys appear instead on the ribbon (only in Excel 2007, not Word 2007). However I can type / into the formula bar ok - it looks like a bug (a friend has also got the same problem and we have shared 2 files today, one using a USB stick and one sent by email - neither file has ... 14 Apr 2010 11:04