First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170
Calculation Problem
I want to calculate production numbers I have the standard number in G2 I have the actual production number in F5 I have the time duration in I5 I need the average per hour in J5 Can someone help please If more info is required please let me know Cheers!!! ... 15 Apr 2010 23:41
How to take information from one work sheet to another?
What do you need to do to have Excel look at one workbook and if there is something in a cell to have it take the cell before it too show the name in the other workbook? What I need to do is to take a list of names some goes with one group and others to a different one. But the names are in one list. So if it l... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
formato rtf excel
como guardo un documento en excel con formato rtf? ... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
Suggestion on format of workbook
I would like to make this fit on one page or maybe even make it completely different to work and look better. I don't know excel real well, but would take some suggestions. Basically what it does is add numbers together, you enter the drive then placed finished in the appropriate places and it totals the points... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
stumped on creating dependent data validation lists
I created 2 Data Validation lists with Indirect functions. On trying to use them in conjunction with a 3rd list, i realized my logic in trying to accomplish what i need had been flawed. The problem is that the 3rd list, which should be dependent on the 1st 2, changes location. That is, i have a very busy worksheet... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
formatting for mail merge
When I enter text, then alt-enter, there is a "return" when I mail merge - but if I do another alt-enter to create a blank space, that one doesn't merge. Example in the excel cell, I type: dsfkdfjkfj ;akdfjdkjf ;kdjf df alt-enter alt-enter asldefj alskdjfk ;akfj dflkj alt-enter I want this to export as... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
How do I increase numbers by 10%, 15% and 20%?
How about an entire row and hide the formula??? "Steve Yandl" wrote: It's just a simple multiplication. If the start value is in A1 =A1*1.1 is a 10% increase, =A1*1.15 is a 15% increase. =A1*1.20 is a 20% increase etc. Steve "RMPHELP" <RMPHELP(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in... 15 Apr 2010 21:30
How do I see PDF comments in Excel insert object
I open a new Excel worksheet, Insert, Object, Adobe, I select a pdf file, the preview shows up in Excel as a hatched picture, Adobe fires up for changes. The comments in the Adobe environment do not show in the Excel preview hatched box. I figured there was a "Flatten Image" command in Adobe, but couldn't fin... 15 Apr 2010 13:39
Printing a two spreadsheets front and back
I have clicked select all sheets and selected two sided copy in print options. It gives me a message that 1 page has been printed, when I hit print, but when I go to the printer, there are two sheets of paper. Each spreadsheet on its own piece of paper. i have done this before, but when I do I print several ... 15 Apr 2010 17:00