First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
reminder in excel
Hi frnds I want to get Reminder message box automatically, according to the date and time in Excel worksheet. Pop up have come on my task bar even my excel open or not. and this have work without any software or outlook express. What are the VBA codings & procedures? Pls help... I would love to know how ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Excel needs a better interface to trace precedents and dependents
I have created a VBA form that I find very useful. There are 3 listboxes and one button. The first one is one line and it tells you which cell you have activated, the second box lists all of it's precedents (up to 10 tall before it scrolls) and the third box lists all dependents (limited to open workbooks) (a... 27 May 2010 19:18
How do I print an Excel worksheet to include the comments?
I am using Microsoft Excel 2003. I have written comments in certain cells and want these comments to be printed when I print the spreadsheet. ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Return values from a list that sum to a known value
Is it possible to return values from a list that sum to a known product, for example: 10 1 2 7 6 9 The returned list would be 9,1 and 7,2,1. Thanks. ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Formula to return text
Need some help here. I am using excel 2007 and I am merging cells - I cannot figure out a formula to give me the text in 91 columns below the previous text. Ex. Cell G7 = Unbalanced Cell G95 = NVAA What formula can I use to get me the text out of cell G95 using cell G7. Ex G7+what= NVAA(G95). Thanks. ... 27 May 2010 19:18
dates not recognised
Hi, From a third party source, I receive data in ".csv" form. When I open the file in excel, everything would work great on my old computer (with vista). With my new computer (Windows 7) something interesting happens. Some of the dates don't get recognised for some purposes. The formula countif(all the... 27 May 2010 19:18
Match pairs of date in cells
Good day, i would like a solution to this problem. i have a set of data in a spreadsheet, these could be repeated, what i would like to display pairs of these data only, so anything that has no match or if there are more than two of them it will and only display one pair and ignore everything else. ... 27 May 2010 18:11
naming worksheet tabs
i need to name a worksheet tab with a name that is more characters than allowed. Can you make the tab larger to accommodate a larger tab name? I know you can make the tab larger in properties/appearance/advanced; however, that does not allow me to type in more characters. -- Thanks, Sharon ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Calculating page total in excel 2007
Hi, I want to add total in end of page when printing. and grand total at the last page. Please help. Regards ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Fix an image to a cell in Excel
I can add images to a s'sheet but wondered whether it was possible to fix the images to a cell, so that when the data is sorted the images will move with the sort. I'm using Excel 2003 SP2 Thanks ... 27 May 2010 20:23