First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
How do I fill a Cell with a symbol
In the past I have used a short cut to fill a cell with a symbol. Just using two key stokes and the cell will be filled from left to right, even if you alter the width of a column the fill will alter to match. Is this possible in Excel or does this go back to my Lotus 2.2 days. ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Sumproduct with multiple date criteria
Having a tough time with this one. Sheet 1 Column A = Start Date, Column B = End Date, Column C = Quantity. Sheet 2 Row A = Start Date, Row B = End Date. I would like Row C to sum quantity from sheet 1 where ever the two date ranges intersect. The date ranges on sheet 2 represent the beginning and ending of... 28 May 2010 07:10
Format Pivot Table
Right-click anywhere in the pivot table and select "Pivot Table Options...". Make sure the box that says something like "Preserve Cell Formatting on Change" is checked. Your formatting should stay the way it is. You might also want to un-check the box that is labelled something like "Autofit Column Contents ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Excel 2010 - Save as XML
Hi folks, I have a simple workbook that was created from importing a CSV file. It just contains 4 columns of data. I would like to export the data as XML file. There is a Save as XML option but it complains about having no XML mappings and does not work. The XML mappings feature requires one loads an exis... 27 May 2010 18:11
How do I calculate a persons age from birth dates
Wanting a formula to calculate a persons age from birth to today's date ... 27 May 2010 22:33
Converting a non recognizable date time
I have high speed monitoring equipment that imports thousands of date time readings as follows: 05/24/2010 14:20:00.000.084 Excel does not recognize it as a date time and I only need: 05/24/2010 14:20:00 Is there a way to convert the unrecognizable date time to a usable date time? ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Change default font for new entries
I have a large spreadsheet that has a lot of different data (obviously). Additions need to be made. Is there any way to change the font for all new entries, besides cell by cell highlighting? Please help. Thank you. ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Can't drag new data to chart in 2007.
I have a series of charts that I update every 2 weeks with 2 more weeks of data. When using Excel 2003 I was able to drag and drop the added 2 columns of data to the chart and it automatically incorporated them. Since converting to 2007, I can't do this (or at least haven't figured out how). Instead of incor... 28 May 2010 14:53
How do I update calenders on Office 2003 to 2010 in Excel
I want to schedule monthly activities, but my calender in Excel templates only goes to 2004 ... 27 May 2010 20:23
What is an "add-in"?
hi a add in is a special xl file usually with a .xla file extention that will load in the background when xl starts. it usually contains extra code or funcitons that provides xl with extra functionality. it's usually done so that the user will have special macros or formulas available to use with all other xl ... 27 May 2010 17:04