First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338
VBA Worksheet change name
I wish to change the name of a worksheet (Which name can be varied) to apredetermined name say Sheet1. I particular wish this be done within a VBA statement. I have one macro that affects several workbooks and consequently the worksheets will have different names and I wish to use a one predetermined name to ... 26 Jan 2010 13:14
Excel 07 won't allow my Excel 03 files to link properly
We recently loaded excel 2007 onto my PC at work, but kept excel 03 on it as the default program since the rest of the company still uses excel 03. I noticed that now my links do not work. Most of my excel reporting is done as a shell summary workbook that links to multiple source files that have been exporte... 26 Jan 2010 09:51
Pivot Table Show Pages missing from Excel XP
I used to use the "Show Pages" function on my Pivot tables in Excel before but now I have been upgraded to Excel 2007. Has this option gone away as I can not find out how to do this now. ... 26 Jan 2010 12:06
bookkeeping on excle
hi you can do bookkeeping on excel:creat cashbook, PCb, SDB and PDB.If you buy VT Excle based software which is very easy to use even you are able to prepare accounts. but final tutch you need an accountant. good luck JP wrote: Have you tried the template section on the MS website? 15-Apr-08 Have... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Calculating total amount in a Pivot Table
I'm importering af row of items (posts) from a bookkeeping system to a Pivot Table The posts are like this:: Order1, date, hours, amount Order2, date, hours, amount For each order there is 12 posts, one for each month in the year. Each post has a number og hours and a total amount for the number og hours ... 26 Jan 2010 07:39
Problem with Calculated item in Pivot Table
I am using Calculated Item (Not a Calculated Field) in a Pivot table to calculate variance in Budget and Actual figures. Though this is working fine and I am getting the variance calculation properly. However the page filter is not showing proper results. Once I am using page fileter to see data for a particular ... 27 Jan 2010 00:31
Some rules about Vlookup
Most posts are about something that doesnt work ,This is about something that works but shouldn't work I have read in many places the vlookup only works with first column data -but I have tried it with other columns and it seems to work - What are the real rules for Vlookup ? ... 25 Jan 2010 21:52
Saving Excel 2010 files as web page or single file web page
I don't seem to be able to save Excel 2010 files as web or single file web pages. A dialogue box with the following appears: "Book1.xlsx may contain features that are not compatible with Web (or Single file) Page. Do you want to keep the workbook in this format? To keep this format, which leaves out any incom... 25 Jan 2010 22:57
How do I set the default numeric format in Excel 2007 (XP)?
I want to change the default numeric format so anytime I create a new spreadsheet the format comes up as 123,456.00. Currently the General Format comes up so it displays as 123456. My regional option in control panel is set as English (united states) and the number sample there would indicate that I would get 1... 25 Jan 2010 18:31