First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
Convert table to a single column
Hi, For Excel 2007 Two question: I have a table with5 rows and 7 column with few blanks in the table. I want to convert the table into a single column. I have 59 cell like this and I want to convert all of them. Second, After wards I need to sort them from low to high in each column. I know sorting is eas... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Add data from other sheet to the data present in this sheet
I am trying to add data from another sheet to the data present in this sheet. I dont know what the formula has to be or how to start. I have 2 sheets, "today" and "till date". "today" will be updated on a daily basis. I want a formula where on "till date" sheet, today's data is added to the previous days dat a... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
chart a location
I am trying to chart grid coordinates. I have a 5 grids that I update, one for each day of the week. I want a graph to pull data from all 5 grids and plot it the same way I'm plotting it on the graph. Example: On everyday I have 2 defects in grid coordinate E6. I want to see 5 data points on a chart that loo... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Exporting to Excel 2007 format from asp.net application
Hi All, I am trying to change my excel export format from .xls to .xlsx but till now I dont have any luck for this. I also tried changing content type and extension to .xlsx with no luck. Also when opening with .xls in Excel 2007 it gives me format error. I am sending plain HTML with content type changed to... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Excel 2007 will not convert to XPS or PDF
I use excel to keep a large data base for an orginzation i volunteer for. When I try to convert it to a format for all users it just hangs up, it trys to convert all the empty rows and collums. I found a remove excess data in excel add-in but it no longer works or even shows up in my add-ons??? Any help would b... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
pivot table calculated field or item
Hi, my question is..I want to use an If formula based on the Grp colomn value BU (see formula below), but it doesnt recognise the value as "BU", it just returns the false value (value if false). Pivot table rows are as follows SO # Grp Cust Whse SO 311450 BQ BAKERS S 10-Nov-Tue 312385 0 MODERN S 12-Nov-... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Excel 2003 giving annoying "Send/Don't Send" error when closing
I am accessing an instance of Excel 2003 through a Codegear C++ program I'm writing. The code looks something like this (not that it really matters all that much): TExcelApplication* ea = new TExcelApplication(this); ea->Connect(); ExcelWorkbookPtr ewbPtr = ea->get_ActiveWorkbook(); // do stuff... ewbPtr... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Viewing header/footer in Excel very slow
When I go to View-> headers and footers, Excel takes about 30 seconds if not longer to bring up the header/footer dialog box. I don't know when it started, but I do know it wasn't that long ago. The PC is about 5 years old and it worked fine for many years. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
imbedded spreadsheet
Are you able to imbed an active blank spreadsheet (with it's own headers, etc) into an existing spreadsheet? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27