First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322
15 digets
I'm trying to put in a 15 diget number and it keeps turning the last number to zero. I'm using excel 2007. Under format cell, I use numbers ... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Curser is selecting multiple cells
When I click on a single cell multiple cells are selected. I have been zooming in and out but doing this is very time consuming as it is happening almost every time now. For productivity and sanities sake I need this to stop. How do I make this stop, does Microsoft have a fix for this? I have notice that I am n... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
Number formatting lost
I have a workbook (EXCEL 2007) with about 30 sheets. It is tracking usage of something, so many of the column are formatted to NUMBER, 0 decimal places. I am careful to format the column cells and to save changes before I close the work, but every time I open the workbook, I find that the numbers have changed ... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
Linked excel charts to Word doc
I have an excel worksheet that has charts in it. These charts I copied and pasted as links to a Word doc. In the paste I was able to go into the excel worksheet and make changes and with it open go back to the word doc and update links. I do not save the changes in the excel worksheet they are just temp. ch... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
formulas using more than one worksheet
I am trying to work out a formula that calculates a figure from a certain starting point in one worksheet and return the value in another worksheet my formula so far is =sum(B12-F11)+STAPLES!H40 I need the formula to continue forever after H40 but am struggling to work it out. Any help would be much apprec... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
Pivot Table Field Names
In previous versions of Excel when dragging a filed to a Row or Column position in a Pivot Table it would automatically draw the field name from the underlying table, in other words if I were to take the field 'Facility Name' from the source data and make it a row item, the header for that row would be 'Facilit... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
Macro from 2003 to 2007
I set up several macros on a number of buttons in XL2003, works fine, within a workbook. Part of the function is to creat a copy of a couple of tabs in another workbook, which is smaller and easier to e-mail. However in 2007, once a macro has run, the button(s) then refer to the macro(s) as if it was in the new... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
How do I create fee structured sliding scale?
I need a sliding scale with formulas created to be both functional and aesthetic. The parameters are: For incomes $50,000 and below in $10,000 increments From 1 - 3 dependents To be structured around two services fees: $4,500 and $5,500 Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choic... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
Combining data from 6 workbooks into one master
Please can you help with this. I have 6 workbooks with one sheet in each that is identical - with text data in I need to design a 'master' sheet that when one is updated so is the master. The amount of rows will differ for each sheet but the column names are the same in the same place. Thanks is advance... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
Multiple formulas in subtotal
Hi, all. This is difficult for me to explain, but I'm trying to use the sum function for one column in my subtotal but I would like two other columns to show me what exists for that section. Sales_Code PeopleSoftID SalesRep Sales 00014 117895 BAKKER 72.67 00014 1... 3 Feb 2010 11:44