First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314
creating a graph from a drop down menu
Hi, I have to create a database that will be used to analyse some questionnaire and have made a spreadsheet where the answers to the questions (which within the questionnaire are on a strongly agree - strongly disagree rating scale) are in a drop down menu. I was wondering if I would be able to make a graph fr... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
01/00/00 appearing before date entered
I am entering a date (1-23-10) in a cell (N8) and copying the cell contents to another cell (Q8). When the date appears in Q8, it puts 01/00/00 before the date I entered, so I get something that looks like 01/00/001-23-10. I have seen many posts on how to eliminate this if the cell is blank, but the cell is n... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
Row height adjustment after sort
My problem involves the options row height and wrap text using Excel. I have published a book of quotations distributed free on the internet. As I add quotes I republish and am now up to the 5th edition. Ideally, I should be able to add new quotes as I accumulate them and then when I have enough to warrant a n... 10 Feb 2010 20:15
Changing format of number icon in Excel 2007 toolbar
I would like to change the standard number format of the number format (",") icon in the Excel 2007 toolbar. Is that possible? (In Excel 2003 it was easily done assigning a macro) I assume the answer is "no" and that I'll have to pass by the Quick Access Toolbar. (Incidentally, I've just shifted from 2003 ... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
formatting or moving a radar chart's axis labels
I am attempting to change the orientation of a radar chart's axis labels. Its orientation seems locked in place immediately to the left of the 360° gridline. I would like the ability to display the axis labels directly over the range rings and along other gridlines, such as 180° or 270°. With other charts, the f... 8 Feb 2010 22:35
Customizing Excel 2007 pivot tables
Hi, I created a pivot table and wanted to format using the styles available. I first selected that both the rows and columns are banded (row headers and column headers are checked as well) and then selected the design. But when I pick a style I do not get the banded rows or style. The one that I had selected... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
Error msg on opening Excel Workbook
The following error msg appears when opening my Excel workbook: "Cannot find #REF!$B$1, which has been assigned to run each time [WorkbookName]TabName is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel opening [WorkbookName]TabName?" There are no macros for this workbook and I right-clicked on the tab name an... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
2007 - link named excel range to word document
I was aware of linking problems in 2003, but it seems as though they have carried forward to 2007 (very disappointing). It is still not linking named ranges properly (using row/column instead of name) - it seems to work sometimes but not all times. I've noticed that it seems to work better on smaller amounts ... 8 Feb 2010 16:51
Import External Data
Greetings, all. I am currently importing some text files into Excel, and wanted to find out if it's possible to import mulitple files. I can't seem to select more than one file from the list at this time. The files are Text, and are all bascially the same. They are space delimited, and I have no problems usi... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
Error on opening Excel workbook