First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
how to split a large excel file into multiple smaller exel fil
The PC has enough memory to load it. I think that it is excel which is unable to load. Can you plese help ? "Bob I" wrote: Only on a PC with enough memory to completely load in the first place. RM wrote: Hi! I have a very large excel file that does not load completely when I try to ... 17 Feb 2010 17:57
Bulleted or numbered list inside cell?
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can create a bulleted or numbered list inside a cell? Thanks in advance, Paul -- Paul Kraemer ... 17 Feb 2010 14:31
how to split a large excel file into multiple smaller exel files.
Hi! I have a very large excel file that does not load completely when I try to open it in Excel. Is there any way in which I split this large file into multiple files and load each one separately ? Many thanks in advance, Ruchira ... 17 Feb 2010 14:31
print worksheet group in color
I'm selecting a group of worksheets to print together, and want to print all of the worksheets in color. I specify on the printer dialog to print in color, however, only the first page actually prints in color. Inpage setup - sheet - print, black and white is not selected. Any thoughts? May be a printer iss... 17 Feb 2010 12:15
Columns disappeared
I've read the posts from others that this has happened to and tried everything suggested--unhide, unfreeze, edit column width, unprotect sheet, etc. I thought I must have accidentally deleted the two fields in question (first name, last name). But when I use the file in a mail merge, those fields and their data... 17 Feb 2010 12:15
How do I autofit row height to adjust to new text on Excel form?
I'm trying to set up a form in Excel that will have text entered by other people. There's a section of cells that I would like to set the row height to autofit to wrapped text upon data entry. I've set the autofit row height on a cell with wrapped text checked and tested it and the row height does not change.... 17 Feb 2010 13:23
Open the world of Pivot Tables
I have been using pivot tables for quite some time now, and in my opinion the world of pivot tables can be expanded greatly by the opportunity to allow "alpha" data to be reported back in the values section. I know - unconventional, but see example below: Raw Data: NAME CITY PROVINCE GEORGE TORONTO ... 17 Feb 2010 12:15
Run numerous calculations through a single formula
Subject: Run numerous calculations through a single formula I have a complex tax formula that numerous other calculations use to arrive at a final calculation. That is, these other calculations are not complete after running through the complex formula. What formula would allow for this type of process? He... 17 Feb 2010 09:59
offset match
How do i use this formula to return values from another workbook without having to open the source data. It tells me the formula is volatile. I cannot use a lookup as i cant sort the data. Can anyone help? ... 17 Feb 2010 08:52
convert figure into word
i get result in dollar but i want the result in rupee "anne asha jyothi" wrote: "Ankur" wrote: Hi, I am working in accounts dept and have to prepare excel invoices daily. I have to write the total amount of invoice both in figures and words, right now i m manually writing... 17 Feb 2010 07:45