First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
How do I set up an Excel file to be imported into Access
I have an excel spreadsheet of names. I want to pick certain names to make labels through access. I have tryed to go to access and import the excel spreadsheet but when I try to Browse to the Excel spreadsheet the Browse function will not work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance I am using Office 12 Sui... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
share and merge workbooks
I cannot get this to work, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm saving the workbook as a shared workbook. Then I'm saving test copies to merge. When I go to compare and merge I get a message saying the workbooks can't be merged. “cannot be merged into the current workbook. Workbooks to be merged mu... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
Excell Cells: Auto Formatting
I have protected a workesheet and unfortunately when the people submit information on the cells and it is too long than the actual height of the row and it wont extend. What can I do? ... 11 Feb 2010 18:30
Validation Help
Hi I would like to validate cell B27, so that only data can be inputed if there is a value in cell B16. Thanks Dan ... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
ActiveX Command Button - Snap to Cell Boundaries
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. I have been placing several ActiveX Command Buttons on a worksheet. I was wondering if there is a setting that would force the boundaries of my Command Buttons to "snap" to cell boundaries on the underlying worksheet. Thanks in advance, Paul Kraemer -- Paul Kraemer ... 9 Feb 2010 16:19
error msg on opening excel workbook
I get an error msg when opening an Excel workbook that reads like this: "Cannot find #REF!$B$1, which has been assigned to run each time [WorkbookName]TabName is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel opening [WorkbookName]TabName?" I have looked at macros, right clicked on the tab name and selected vi... 9 Feb 2010 16:19
Excel macros graphs work on one laptop, but do not on another. Wh
I have macros that generate graphs embedded in a spreadsheet. These graphs also auto populate a title and series names based on the data. On my laptop the graph titles and series names populate correctly, on another they populate with the generic "Chart 1" and "Series 1, Series 2, ...". Is there a configurat... 9 Feb 2010 14:01
Changing Average - Ongoing for Excel 2007
I am hoping someone knows a formula to help me. I enter the info in column C each week. D is the average over 5 days, and E is the percentage of the goal (1392/day) per week. I would like the total at the bottom of D to automatically change without having to go to the total of D and change the divisor. (In th... 10 Feb 2010 13:26
Change cell color for valid if statement
When using an "IF" formula and the value is true, how do i change the color in the results cell. I.E. if A6>1,"black", how do i get the cell to turn black and say black ... 9 Feb 2010 11:43
deleting info within a cell
I would like to delete ' and an s in a set of numbers within a cell how do you efficently do this through out a data set. (example 344'6s = 3446 in cell only) -- jkc ... 9 Feb 2010 11:43