First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316
Formulae needed
I have a combo box with 12 drop down lines representing January to December,I also have about 15 peoples names in column1 that when January is selected from the como ,all the corresponding values for January must populate in the next row next to the corresponding name. eg, I have a spreadsheet with all the neces... 8 Feb 2010 08:53
Pivot Table Refresh not working properly
I have a Raw data sheet where I keep appending the data... When I refresh the pivot table its not fetching the newly added rows. I checked the data range which is absolutely fine. If i create a new pivot table the newly added rows appear in it, but the existing Pivot is not pulling the data set when refreshed. ... 8 Feb 2010 08:53
Pop up reminders
How can i set up pop up reminders in excell sheet ... 8 Feb 2010 10:00
Screen view
I have a workbook that will not display using the full screen. It is only using half the depth available. I have tried all of the settings I can, I have tried to drag the bottom down. There are no icons to minimise or maximise the window. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions. ... 8 Feb 2010 08:53
Problem in all numbers - switched mistakenly from none to Euro sig
I have a large file Excel, which comtains lot of sheets. Today, the full numbers in the file been changed from none Euro Currency sign. Below is an example : Before : 126310 Now : €126,310.00 Please advise how can i fix for all ? If i do it manually, it will cost me full day ... 8 Feb 2010 01:18
Excel 2003 Working Day Formula
Hi I am after a formula to clauclate working days for office 2003 not 2007? For example if the date which i have in cell B2: what code/formula would I use to determine one working day from that date for cell C2? Hope that makes sense, basically I want to clauclate 1 working day from the date entered in ... 7 Feb 2010 18:44
Equation/symbol in axis title
How can I insert equations in an axis title of an excel scatter plot? Specifically would like to insert accented lower case greek symbol for shear rate "gamma dot". ... 7 Feb 2010 17:36
Can I still recover a file I saved in USB Flash disk from my HDD?
Can I still recover a file I saved in USB Flash disk from my HDD? Can it still be perhaps somewhere among temporary files? The story is short I saved s file in a USB disk and lost it... forgot to make a backup on my HDD. ... 7 Feb 2010 15:23
Try to change $ sing to � sign on a sales invoice
You must change the formatting on the original Template and save that Template, not on the workbook that was created by the Template. To open the Template as a Template, not as a new workbook, you must browse to the *.xlt or *.xltx file and right-click>open. Make your changes and Save. Gord Dibben MS Ex... 7 Feb 2010 14:16
How to determine the ranking positions?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to determine the ranking positions? There is a list of numbers under column A, I would like to determine the ranking number starting from max to min. Does anyone have any suggestions? For example, 5 Rank (3) 3 should be returned under column B 4 Rank (4) 4 should be re... 7 Feb 2010 10:53