First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325
Need to move my page break down below my last data cell entry
I need to know how to move my manual page break down below my last line that has data entered in it. I am using Excel 2003 ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
How to save a cube pivot as an offline dataset?
Hello, Is there a way to save a cube pivot as an offline dataset? I am hoping to distribute this file to the field so that users can use the pivot without being connected to the cube. Thanks in advance! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Macro to paste hyperlinks
Hey ya'll, Real quick one, hopefully. :) In the below code, if I wanted to paste the values (shown), and then the formats and hyperlinks, what would I need to add? Would I add '.Cells.PasteSpecial xlFormats' and '.Cells.PasteSpecial xlHyperlinks'? If sh.Visible = -1 Then sh.Select ... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
vlookup with if statement?
Hiring tab: Column K: Band (either 5,6,7 or 8); Column D: Source (either ITSO or GMT), Column M: Country (Buenos Aires, etc) List tab: Column I: Band (either 5,6,7 or 8); Column M: GMT Salaries; Column N: ITSO salaries; Column O: Buenos Aires Salaries In Column X on the Hiring tab, I want to put the salary t... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Clear row label data in pivot table
I'm using Excel 2007 and I replaced all the data in my datasheet except for the headers because I wanted fresh data but didn't want to have to create all new pivot tables. Now, when I go to the pivot table and select row data, the new values are there, but the old values are also there. Is there a way for me to rem... 2 Feb 2010 17:29
Saving from 2007 to 2003 - 2003 won't open the file
I have a user that has Excel 2007 - She saves the spreasheet in 2003 format (Fiel is almsot 50 megs) When the 2003 user tries to oepn it, she get a error message: Excel cannot complete this task with avaliable resources. Choose less date or close other applications I have rebooted her machine and opened nothing... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Index and match formulas
I am trying to use the index and match function to pull data from one table into another. If I had the table below (which is A1:F7) does anyone know a formula that could look at coloumn "F" find all rows that have the "30" and pull info from column "B" into a specified cell (J1). When I use =index(a1:f7,matc... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Change the black selected-cell-border to another color (cursor)
How can I change the cursor color in Excel? Normally when you stand on any cell, the selected cell shows a black border with a dot in the right bottom. When you have a sheet with different border styles, it is difficult to see which cell is selected. How can I change that cell-selection-border color? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
How can I view comments in a pivottable?
Hello, in the original data there are comments added to particular cells. However when I create a pivot table of these data, then I do not see the comments in the pivot table. Even on the lowest level. Can I make these comments visible and how in Excel 2007? Thanks in advance! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Insert blank row after change in cell value not working.
I have used the Gord's VB code posted on here to insert a blank row after each change in cell reference without problem several times. I now have a worksheet that will not run it correctly. It now inserts a blank row if the cells text colour changes, although when I paste these different cells into another wor... 2 Feb 2010 17:28