First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327
Excel 2007 Themes change.
I created a custom theme from an exisiting workbook (2003). I tried to apply it to a new workbook by clicking the icon from Themes. It doesn't change from Office Theme. Why? thanks. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
track changes
Trying to use a study guide for Office. A practice task is instructing me to turn on 'Track Changes' on a sample worksheet but on the Review Tab, in the Comments group, 'Track Changes is not able to be clicked. Can't seem to figure out what I didn't do. -- SBES ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Pivot table and variance calculation
Hi there Hope someone can help me as this is bugging me for a long time and nobody in the office could help me!! Basically I have a data table which i used for pivot, i have actual, budget and % variance of actual vs budget. In the pivot table, everything is ok accept the sub variance, instead of giving a ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Need help adding a formula to to cell with conditional formatting
Hi, I have a cell with the following conditional formatting =AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x") If these conditions are met the cell S2 is bolded in red. I need to add the following to the cell "if the date in U2 is earlier than the date in S2 then bold S2 in black" S2 and U2 are calendar dates. Could somebod... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Make ZERO red and bold
Hello I am trying to set up a worksheet where totals produced by a formula equaling zero will be red and bold. I have looked at the number formatting, but that just does negative numbers in red. I have also tried to read through the help files, but could not find anything. Part of the reason for that is that ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Limiting input by date
Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date? I have a workbook with 26 worksheets, 1 for each pay period. I would like to add some kind of date limit so that the users of the workbook must go to the next pay period if it is after the date that "sheet" closed. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Change End Point?
My latest Excel creation extends to I342, however if I do Control-End, it goes to I2533. Control-Home takes it to the upper left hand box as expected it should. This is very cumbersome because at opening a Control-End is a quick way to reach the end to start data entry. First I clicked and dragged to hilite all... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Change font on dropdown menu items
Hello, I would like to change the font, positioning of text etc. on my dropdown menu items. The items have been stored in a cell range on another sheet. Is there a way to format the text? Many thanks in advance. --- Johanna ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Fixing Image In A Cell
Any way to insert a picture in a cell, fitted so as to set the row height/column width accordingly and making the same of the exact size? -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz ... 2 Feb 2010 17:28
Marker option for Excel XY charts
I find the choices of marker options for plotting XY-Scatter plots is quite limited to just 9 characters (like box, triangle, star, +, - etc.,). Is there a way to utilize Wingdings for more choices? If so, how to do it? I just learnt how to add 'clip arts' as a marker but I'm more interested in Wingdings charac... 2 Feb 2010 17:28