First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303
Shapes on Worksheets Move And Resize
Hi all, Using Excel 2007 I have several shapes thoughout my workbook I got everyhting looking great, saved, shut down Came back a few days later, all of the shapes on different worksheets are moved and/or resized Any idea what is going on? Thanks goss ... 17 Feb 2010 23:35
Military time
I have a large list I am working with. One column lists the hours worked as military time ( 0900-1200, 1330-1540). Is there a way to format the cell to turn a color, or pop up an error message if the entry does not match the military time format, as well as the to and from time? I want to be able to easily s... 17 Feb 2010 23:35
File Search Excel 2003
I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property field refers to many of the properties of a file but the default is Text or Property and I dont quite understand what this means and how it differs from contents? thanks ... 18 Feb 2010 07:14
Position of New Excel Spreadsheet on screen
I have a number of password protected workbooks. The problem is, when I open one, it opens behind any currently on screen, so I have to close/minimise them to display the window where I input the password. Is there a setting where I can make sure all new workbooks open on top of those already open? I'm using ... 17 Feb 2010 20:13
Access 2007 Data to Excel
I am using Office 2007. I currently link to 10 queries in Access to create an updateable report in Excel (management wants it in Excel). One query after another is linked in one workseet viewed as tables. When the data is updated the number of rows may change in the table causing many rows between my subrepo... 17 Feb 2010 20:13
Access autonumber field changes to date format when Excel imports
When importing Access data into Excel, the autonumber field in Access is chenged to date format instead of a general number format. I could run a macro to change the number format but this only happens on some Vista machines, not all. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? ... 17 Feb 2010 19:05
unable to open .xlb file in Windows 7
How can I get .xlb file to open in Windows 7, Excel 2007? ... 18 Feb 2010 07:14
Excel Data Validation Combo box using Named Ranges
Hello, I am trying to follow the directions from... http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal11.html using office 2007 but nothing I'm doing is working! I enabled the developer tab and followed everything down to a tee but no luck. I finally downloaded the sample and even it doesn't work the way its supposed to! L... 17 Feb 2010 17:57
Split cells across multiple columns
Office 2003: I have a long list of one word entries (over 1000 rows). I would like to split this across several cells and could not find a way to do that in Excel > Data Menu sections. I see Data > Text to Columns but couldn't get it to work. Would like to preferably split those across 5 columns, but I wouldn'... 17 Feb 2010 16:48
2007 to 2003 formatting troubleshooting
I am having issues saving a 2007 spreadsheet back to 2003. It is not possible at this time to upgrade my end users. I have tried copying a single blank cell into a new workbook deleting any links any named ranges nothing hidden. When I try to save the new workbook I get warning "This workbook contains more unique c... 17 Feb 2010 15:39