First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293
Import hexadecimal data into excel keeping hexadecimal format
I have copied a file which contains some hexadecimal formatted addresses. However, I haven't been able to keep the same hexadecimal format in excel. I don't want to convert the data to "text","general number", "scientific", etc as the value will change and is thus useless to me. Examples are "002100" chang... 24 Feb 2010 04:16
OR formula, ?????
I have Worksheet A containing a list of data: Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple which is defined in NAME MANAGER as COLOR Worksheet B on CELL A1, is user input data A2 has the following formula =OR(A1=COLOR) User input : Red = FALSE Yellow = FALSE Orange = True ... 24 Feb 2010 02:04
Export to XML is not exporting all records
Using Excel 2007 Ultimate, I have been exporting data without a known issue for some time. However, I just realized that the resulting XML files are not exporting all the records. I have not been able to narrow down if is is a hard limit to any particular condition. For example, I have a spreadsheet of 160,4... 23 Feb 2010 17:05
Saving in Compatibility mode takes a long time
when using Excel 2007 to open a 2003 workbook, It opens fine, but because of the number of formulas, and the fact that it is linked to two other Excel workbooks, it takes more than 25 minutes to save, excel goes unresponsive, and the CPU usage of the computer goes to 100% (50% on dual core systems). if we ope... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
alphabetize entire rows by first word of first column
I want to make a list of names and addresses putting name, address, city, state, zip across in separate columns. Is there a way to attach these so that when I alphabetize the names each of the cells in the row stay with the correct person? ... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
Unable to open embedded word document from Excel
Hi, I have Excel 2003 (SP3) installed on my computer. In an Excel file, I inserted a word object (created from file, display as icon) and the insertion worked fine. When I try to open my word document from Excel, nothing happens. No error message and the file doesn't open. It is like if my file icon is simp... 23 Feb 2010 14:45
TRUE: Would like it to appear as "True" in the cell.
Using Microsoft Excel 2007. I am typing in a name 'True', but when I type the name it is capitalizing the entire word 'TRUE'. I would like to capitalize only the first letter in the name. How do I achieve this using Excel? I believe Excel recognizes it as a formula. ... 23 Feb 2010 14:45
I think an easy Conditional Formatting ?
I'm trying to write a Conditional Formatting formula for cell C11, if the number in Cell A10 is greater than 1. I've been trying this without getting the results that I want: =A10>=1 This formula will fill cell C11, however when value in A10 is removed, C11 still remains with that fill, when I want it t... 23 Feb 2010 14:45
Can't save Excel file. Msg "File" is in use. Try again later.
Recently I've been getting the message "<Filename> is currently in use. Try again later." when I try to save certain Excel files. (Most of these are saved in compatibility mode.) Is there something I can do besides constantly saving under a new file name? My OS is XP Professional. ... 23 Feb 2010 13:36
How do I disable the hyperlink for e-mail addresses in Excel?
When I type an e-mail address in an Excel cell, it automatically hyperlinks. Is there a way to disable this function? ... 23 Feb 2010 13:36