First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289
how do i validate a cell that has a formula
HOW DO i USE VALIDATION IF THE CELL i WANT VALIDATED HAS A FORMULA. CELL G5 CAN NOT GO OVER 1500. G5 FORMULA IS SUM C2+c3 ... 1 Mar 2010 15:20
Linking option buttons and returning data across worksheets
First off, let me explain that although I've found similar questions posted here, I couldn't figure out how to adapt them to fit my my needs. I am currently using 2010 beta which may or may not make this trickier; and the users will be using older versions - at least for now. I have been given a workbook that... 1 Mar 2010 12:33
Selective formula
Hi all, I would like to create a chart showing spefici numbers regarding a specific count made on a column. To illustrate my need, please see hereunder: Considering I have a table composed of 3 columns: Column A : Device names Column B : Test Scenarii numbers Column C : Test Scripts numbers Devices Test S... 3 Mar 2010 13:02
can I disable the delete command for a file
Can I disable the delete command for a file? ... 1 Mar 2010 14:09
Excel Spreadsheet Link With Outlook Calendar
Is there a way to link in mincrosoft excel to the calendar within outlook? I have a spereadsheet with date range through the entire year. This sheet is designed to keep track of what platforms people are working on, and annual leave they are taking. What i want is the Outlook calendar to show up when somebody... 1 Mar 2010 06:59
Excel 2010 beta autosum includes other sums in range!
I notice that the autosum in Excel 2010 beta includes ALL cells above it, including a previous total. The older versions only took cells with numbers and truncated the range at the previous sum formula. Any ideas? -- Carol ... 1 Mar 2010 05:54
Can't insert row in data table in protected worksheet
Hi, [for Excel 2007] I have a worksheet with one data table. The cells in the data row that have formulas are locked - to avoid changing the formula and to remove them from the tab order. All other cells in the worksheet are unlocked. When I protect the worksheet, and make sure to check the options that al... 1 Mar 2010 03:43
VLookup
My VLookup argument isn't working. I'm trying to have it lookup the customer id from my original worksheet in another worksheet, and have it return the (Co name) value from that second worksheet. When I don't ask it to do an exact lookup, it returns the correct value, but then when I drag the formula it just ... 28 Feb 2010 18:58
Conditional formatting causing auto complete to deactivate?
Yes, at least one cell has the same string. Granted some of the strings are way up their on the sheet. The sheet has over 20,000 rows and some of the strings haven't been used since row 10 or 11. Does autocomplete look back only a certain # of rows? "Gord Dibben" wrote: I have not found a problem wit... 28 Feb 2010 21:11
Conditional Formatting - Dates & Blank Cells
I have read & tried several CF solutions, but they are not working for me. I am working with Today() date, Due_Date, & days_late. I have a formula in the days_late column =IF(OR(TODAY()<Due_Date,J9="COMPLETED")," ",TODAY()-Due_Date). This formula gives me days_late or leaves that column blank (" "). I want ... 26 Feb 2010 13:06