First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Removing None alpha numeric characters
Hi this thread is a interesting read, for I need to carry out the same procedure on circa 800k records, what I'm not to sure is how do you call the function, do you do it from within a query Thanks Mark Ken Snell wrote: Define "non-alphanumeric characters"? 05-Mar-10 Define "non-alphanumeric charac... 5 Jun 2010 18:02
Problem with Access 2007 on Windows 7 64-bit
Access 2007 hangs when i try to open av Table view with more than approx. 20 records ... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
Unable to read message content
I have a pop3 account. I am able to download all my messages but random ones do not appear in the message reading pane. (They appear totally blank.) If I drag it over to my desktop and open it there, I can read it, (but then I can't reply to it). It also seems random; sometimes they are HTML messages, other times t... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
VBA conditional formatting
Hi there, I have read up about conditional formatting and understand the *concept* clearly (I think). However, is it possible to display conditional formatting of a subform in datasheet view on a form? If so, can someone please help me with the VBA coding of this, as I need to have more than 3 (or 4 if default... 4 Jun 2010 08:07
Access2007 Combo Box
Never saw this before and can't fix. I have an unbound combo box with 6 names. In the form I can choose one name. When I look at the next record it has that name in it, the next and the next...How do I stop this? I want that name in the current record ONLY not all of 'em. I'm not a programmer so simple is go... 4 Jun 2010 02:43
Access as a Front-End
I am wanting to use either MySQL or SQL Server as a back-end to a MS Access front-end. Furthermore, I need to be able to use this front-end over a Wireless router. I know that by default MS Access does not leand itself to wireless connections but have been told it can be done if changes are made...? Can someo... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Helllooo
"Graham Heyes" <grahamheyes(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2F24F90C-4886-407D-93BF-771C854258C4(a)microsoft.com... Helloo "Nicole Favero" <kitty.nikky(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OQ9lXC68KHA.3840(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... Hey there, Im just trying this thing out :) if you get this message ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
www.Rickworld.com
Does anyone know if this organisation still operates? I sent payment last week for the registration code for Find & Replace but have not had an answer to that nor to a follow-up email. ... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
�com vincular una imagen a cada registro de acces?
�com vincular una imagen a cada registro de acces? ... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Only change font fomat in select words within a memo field
I would like to know if there is a way to change the font color only on select words or areas within a memo field and save the changes? So, if I want to either highlight or make some text red within a memo field how can I change the font format and keep it. This would only apply to the selected text within th... 5 Jun 2010 01:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13