First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
test
Antonela Vujevic" wrote: test test Access Queries Conversation List Friday, April 16, 2010 12:14:56 ...Asked By on Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:43:02 PM. people jeramie bellmay www.myspace.com not mach no find 11/11/09 12/08/09 ... www.eggheadcafe.com/conversationlist.aspx?groupid=24&page... - Cached ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Edit List Item in Access 2007
I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days, but when I continue to do so today, all the values are keyed into the list but not able to save in the list after clicking 'OK'. Any reason for this sudden change? Appreciate your kind response... Thanks & regards, Lawrence ... 28 May 2010 12:40
an advice needed
hi i have become a MCP after completing the requirement in MCAS EXAM. Now i want to be a database designer, but i dont know which course i need. note i may do it online or just by videos and tutorials. pls advice on what course i need to consider thanks ... 28 May 2010 01:47
Hide or Disable Add New Record Button
Could someone tell me what the vba code is to hide or disable the add new record button on the navigation bar? I do not want to set the "allow editions" options to No because this also disables my custom add new button. I looked at the Lebans site but it did not help. I tried several different codes and either... 27 May 2010 18:10
continous form question
Hi, I have a 'continous form' which gets its data from a table. Im using a form for ease of use by the operator and data is displayed in text boxes. My form has 6 columns and thousands of rows - so many records in the table. (its pretty much like an excel spreadsheet). However, on my form, i have a text... 27 May 2010 18:10
Query Formula (stones and pounds to kg's)
I have a table with 2 weight fields, stones and pounds. Is there a formula that I could use to convert this into a single kg field. I would be doing this in a query There are many answers on google but they seem all to be for excel. Thank you ... 1 Jun 2010 20:51
Form from a query
I made a select query that draws data from 2 tables and designed a form to show this data but it wont populate I dont know what I did wrong. Im trying to show client ID (Autonumber) and First and Last names (Text)from 1 table and client needs (several Y / N checkboxes) from 2nd table I have linked the client ID... 28 May 2010 11:34
view object properties Ac2007
Has the missing object properties bug been fixed in Ac2007 yet. Is there a download available. I know you can right click bar ->view by -> details but this is really naff and just looks like a jumble. In Ac2003 you could place a simple discription in the properties box and have this diplayed on the object l... 27 May 2010 18:10
Field referencing - Continous Form
How do you reference a specific field for update on a continous form? Suppose I have three fields: ID, F1, F2 and the continuous form may have 20 records. If a user double clicks on F1, I want to place an "X" in field F2 for a subset of the 20 records based on the values in F1. Could someone provide a code s... 28 May 2010 00:43
larne numbers of attachcment access 2007
access 2007 In access 2003 I have a table with field that holds a path to an image. The image is specific to each record so that it displays on forms and reports. Just trying out the attachment feature in access 2007 and I think (maybe wrong) that you need to double click each record in the table to load the ... 27 May 2010 18:10