First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Date
I have a date field [fstrlsedt] and a number field [prd]. The number field is actually refering to number of months. How to put an expression to find a new date by adding [fstrlsedt] with the number of months [prd] ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Deleting records from a table
Hi all, It's amazing just how quickly -- or maybe the four years since I retired from developing databases isn't that 'quickly' after all :-> -- that I could forget how to do something that should really be easy. I have a table with a couple of thousand records. Each record contains a field for first name, ... 6 Jun 2010 10:31
Access97 runtime
I have a client that wants to get a copy of the Access97 runtime. I tried searching and can't seem to find it anywhere on the web (free or paid). I'm not sure if Access97 put the runtime in some sort of Office Developer product or not? I have trouble remembering what happened last week, so remembering details ... 24 May 2010 23:27
DLookup (populating text based on other selections on form)
Hi All, I have searched a few posts and still having trouble with this easy (hopefully) fix. I have a form called "Form_Update_Individual_Goal". On this form are a few combo boxes (Quarter, Year, VP Name, Director Name, Manager Name, Associates Name and Goal). Each of these are based on a table called "Indiv... 24 May 2010 17:57
change linked sheet name
Hi, I have Access programs that are linked to Excel spreadsheets. Due to circumstances beyond my control the sheet names have been changed and I will have to use the new names in my programs. I have tried to go into Link Manager but it does not let me change the sheet name only the file name. Does a... 25 May 2010 09:07
Combo Box Issue
I have made one of my fields in a subform a combo box. When I open the form in form view, everything looks ok, but when I open the drop-down arrow and make a selection, an error window immediately opens. This is the message: You can't assign a value to this object. *The object may be a control on a read-only ... 24 May 2010 16:50
Date parameters
I want to be able to enter a date and have it pull everthing 30 days in the future... it is for expiry date warnings ... 29 May 2010 07:04
Sales & Purchase
I want to make a simple database to record sales & purchase my products I have made several tables but unable to link them out to get the desired results, I have made these tables: tblproducts tblcustomers tblsuppliers tblemployees tblorders tblorderdetails tblpurchaseorder tblpurchaseorderdetails tbltr... 24 May 2010 16:50
vba code not working in accde
Hi, Hope someone could help me out. After I converted my database to ACCDE, my form buttons with vba code stop working. Am I missing some steps that I should do before converting? Thanks, Ray ... 25 May 2010 14:40
Combo Box Problem
I am trying to use a combo box within a subform. In form view, I can see the drop-down arrow and when I click on the arrow I can see the desired selections. However, after I make a selection I am getting the following error message: You can't assign a value to this object. *The object may be a control on a ... 24 May 2010 17:57