First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Custom Popup toolbar
Hello, I'm using Access 2003, I've see that I have 100+ bogus toolbars when I was customizing another toolbar. The toolbars all start with 'Custom Popup' and then have a number after them. (ie Custom Popup 1037129921), I assume these are getting created by accident by Access, what is a easy way to delete these... 19 May 2010 19:24
Table to Form automatically
I am manually changing inventory on a table and when I go below a certain level I want it to automatically switch to the re order form. Thanks ... 19 May 2010 19:24
Need help with tables
I have a table created where one of my fields in called "Completed" with a Yes/No command option. I would like to know if there is a way that when I check that box, the whole record can be automatically transferred to another table where I can store records that are "completed". Essentially I would have two tab... 19 May 2010 18:17
fran�ais
Kate, Nous ne comprend pas votre question. Bon chance! -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life." "kate otis" <jpm_k(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message n... 19 May 2010 14:55
netflix
Gin, Sent back the movie it is still in the dvd player ... 19 May 2010 13:48
export VBA code in forms, modules and reports
I'm wondering if there's an automated (ie, using VBA) method to write the VBA code that underlies my forms and reports to a text output file, external to the database. For example, if I have a form called frmItems that has a module, is there a way I could create a file called "frmItems_vba.txt" that would have ... 19 May 2010 16:03
Double click to open form
I have a form which has subforms to show me my active orders and inventory information. I want to be able to double click or just click the PO Number to open that record in my Order Details form. I tried creating a macro by mimicking the one in the Northwind 2007 database but when I do it in mine I receive an e... 24 May 2010 10:08
français
... 19 May 2010 12:42
Access hyperlinks ignore file associations
Using Windows XP Control Panel / Folder Options / File Types, I have set the "pdf" extension association to another pdf file viewer than Adobe Acrobat. This works fine in all programs other than Access. For example, if I double-click on a file with a pdf extension in Windows Explorer, it opens it with the thi... 20 May 2010 09:28
langue française Merci
... 19 May 2010 12:42